Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

From D'Stew.

Greenback
Offense- Spread
2017 Offensive Stats- 366 rushes for 2,494 yards and 47 touchdowns; 94 for 154 passing for 1,724 yards and 14 TDs; 4,218 total offense and 61 total touchdowns
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 59%, Pass- 41%

Wrong...

202 1st Downs...357 rushes for 2506 yds and 45 TDs...121-202-7 passing for 2288 yds and 22 TDs. 

Run-Pass Ratio:  Run 52%...Pass 48%             

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

what is your coaching title lol

His title is GB historian and statistician his father was a coach on the 87 championship team Cherokean is our SouthTowner! He can tell you the history between these two teams two regular season and postseason!

Edited by orngnblk

Like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone hope everybody has a great day and get prepared for tomorrow night to have a lot of fun watching two really good football teams go at it.

KING I really look forward to meeting you.if we can get everything worked out and everybody can get there between 6:15 and 6:30 will try to meet together outside the fence on the end zone next to the baseball field on visitors side (next to Blackhelmets truck) and do a little talking before the game starts that'll give us time to get back to where we were sitting or standing so we can find a place to watch the game.Me,nation,GFD and the pride of Grace will def be there.

South Pittsburg by 12... seems the norm for a Team to have great stats this year to be handled by South Pittsburg. 11 Blowout Victories 6?? Shutouts.. this Denfense Wins , period! The Offense finds a way to Win. I would give it to Raulston until they stop him twice, then give it to Sawyer! Pound Pound Pound!!!!

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone hope everybody has a great day and get prepared for tomorrow night to have a lot of fun watching two really good football teams go at it.

KING I really look forward to meeting you.if we can get everything worked out and everybody can get there between 6:15 and 6:30 will try to meet together outside the fence on the end zone next to the baseball field on visitors side (next to Blackhelmets truck) and do a little talking before the game starts that'll give us time to get back to where we were sitting or standing so we can find a place to watch the game.Me,nation,GFD and the pride of Grace will def be there.

Happy thanksgiving to you as well. Reckon we have a convoy coming and should be there a hour before kickoff. We will be looking out for you fellas. Good luck but I hope your leftover turkey tastes a little dry come Friday night....lol

1 hour ago, Geno said:

South Pittsburg by 12... seems the norm for a Team to have great stats this year to be handled by South Pittsburg. 11 Blowout Victories 6?? Shutouts.. this Denfense Wins , period! The Offense finds a way to Win. I would give it to Raulston until they stop him twice, then give it to Sawyer! Pound Pound Pound!!!!

+1