Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have to agree with Willy. They had great size and they moved well but they weren't a great line they were a good line not a great line. Parker got rid of the ball extremely fast and that can make them look better. If they had a great line they would have a much better running game.IMO.

Their main running back was Parker and with him hurt he still didn't get sacked that much! Not saying they were great just that they were better than whitwell!

Just now, THE KING said:

I stood behind #59 on the fence. He is not 6'5 or 300 lbs. Maybe 6'1 260

Don't let that cherokee23 see this. He might call that boy and he run to wherever you are and yank a knot in that tale. 6'5" 300lbs.... wit a sub 5.0 in the 40ydr. Where can I get this guy autograph he is gonna make major money in the NFL someday.

+1 but my reasoning behind my post is that you haven’t faced anybody like Gilbert. Or played a team like GB. And we have played teams to your caliber three times. Coalfield twice and GCA due to their athleticism and coaching. GB is battle tested for the most part for this game. Speed doesn’t hurt our defense (usually). The ONLY way I see GB losing is if they act the way they did last week and retaliating with personal fouls. Other than that, we have a smart group and rarely turn the ball over. Still hoping for a great game.