Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

I stood beside him down at south pitt when u all played whitwell....he is a mountain of a kid....i turned around and saw all them walking in and I told my buddy I said I guess they think the 3rd round game will be a cake walk and they have come to see what the semi game holds for them 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

im not one to compare score but an interesting one i just noticed  knox grace 49-14 over goodpasture

sp 43-14 over goodpasture  knox grace beat greenback 21-7

This was the absolute worst game GB has played by far this year. They were dead as a hammer the entire game until our coach was ejected. Not saying we can’t have another bad game but since it’s the 4th round at home and considering the way we’ve been playing, I don’t see it happening.

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

im not one to compare score but an interesting one i just noticed  knox grace 49-14 over goodpasture

sp 43-14 over goodpasture  knox grace beat greenback 21-7

True but GHS self destructed in that game, we were in the wrong D the whole second half and our players were more worried about the refs throwing flags than playing football!im not joking either lol!!

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree, CAK's record who seen that.

Exactly.. who would have known those teams wouldn't be good teams this year. CAK lost to Chattanooga Christian. I would have never thought that would ever happen. The point I was making about the CAK, Lipscomb, and Goodpasture's is this.  Start thinking about the really weak teams in 1A. Start counting team and tell me if you don't agree that those teams are better than 85% of the teams in our class. 

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

This was the absolute worst game GB has played by far this year. They were dead as a hammer the entire game until our coach was ejected. Not saying we can’t have another bad game but since it’s the 4th round at home and considering the way we’ve been playing, I don’t see it happening.

Speaking of the hammer....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

True but GHS self destructed in that game, we were in the wrong D the whole second half and our players were more worried about the refs throwing flags than playing football!im not joking either lol!!

I agree with u gbnation....i had to walk out with 2 min left...i couldn't stomach anymore 

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

According to you we have no chance. That's ok too... We may lose this game, but these kids will fight until the end. They aren't the biggest or fastest kids, but they play hard. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes they were. They were also 1 penalty by us away from being behind 28-8 in the fourth quarter. Whitwell had a pretty good team this year. There is absolutely no doubt about it. Average teams don't go to Gordonsville and mercy rule them in The Jungle. Do I think Greenback is better than Whitwell? Absolutely, no doubt about it. Do I think Greenback beats Whitwell any worse than 4 touchdowns? No, I do not. Like I have said all week long. I think this will be a good game. Like some other posters have said. Greenback has more athletes and it's a serious challenge for our young team. You have 15 or so juniors? We have a combined 15 juniors and seniors. Then we have another 30 underclassmen. Our time is coming in the future. We're just glad to be here in this game again this season. 

And probably next year too!

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

According to you we have no chance. That's ok too... We may lose this game, but these kids will fight until the end. They aren't the biggest or fastest kids, but they play hard. 

Never did I say anything about South Pitt. I was speaking specifically about the performance of GB and mentioning to not expect another game like that. I give you guys more than a chance to win this game. But I believe if you win, GB lost it.