Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

ST I garuntee you I have not seen Wendy since I went back to get my 2014 Murphy Fair book and and she hit me with that durn skillet again she was using to make cornbread.  I guess if I get to go to the game I will ride urjasper goat to that Ryan mans field.  If Grider loses this game our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

Be careful Roy.  See you at the game.

ufgFH.gif

I'd like to see what the view and post record for a coacht topic is. This has to rank in the top for sure. it's been good talking with you GB folks. We will be leaving in a little while so I guess theres not much else to say except,lets get it on. Two great teams for sure. The contenders are left and the pretenders are playing BB tonight.  I know SP is ready and willing to put it all on the line tonight and I know GB feels the same. Win or lose I will be pulling for the East in next week's state championships. It's been a pleasure talking with all on here this week. See everyone at the game.

22 minutes ago, sportman said:

I'd like to see what the view and post record for a coacht topic is. This has to rank in the top for sure. it's been good talking with you GB folks. We will be leaving in a little while so I guess theres not much else to say except,lets get it on. Two great teams for sure. The contenders are left and the pretenders are playing BB tonight.  I know SP is ready and willing to put it all on the line tonight and I know GB feels the same. Win or lose I will be pulling for the East in next week's state championships. It's been a pleasure talking with all on here this week. See everyone at the game.

While on the Class 1A/2A  forum page.  Look right above the first topic on the right side of the page.  Right below the 'Start New Topic' tab is another tap. It's the "Sort By' tab. Click on it.    You can view from different options other than the default which is the 'Recently Updated' option.

Changing the option to 'most replies' is this: http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/forum/63-class-1a-class-2a/&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc

You can always change it back to recently updated.  Also, every time you visit the site it is on 'Recently Updated. as that is the default set up. 

( Just don't any of yall get to posting on old threads and dragging them back up to the top .)    :)

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

While on the Class 1A/2A  forum page.  Look right above the first topic on the right side of the page.  Right below the 'Start New Topic' tab is another tap. It's the "Sort By' tab. Click on it.    You can view from different options other than the default which is the 'Recently Updated' option.

Changing the option to 'most replies' is this: http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/forum/63-class-1a-class-2a/&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc

You can always change it back to recently updated.  Also, every time you visit the site it is on 'Recently Updated. as that is the default set up. 

( Just don't any of yall get to posting on old threads and dragging them back up to the top .)    :)

THANKS.

Earholing Day # 14 has arrived. Old Pirate would like to give a shout out to the young men going to battle for the Pirates. SP is a quaint small town that consistently produces football players. The past is the past, today you guys have an opportunity to go where few ever go. This Old Pirate appreciates the dedication & work put in by players and coaches this season! Focus on your goal today, Good luck tonight, take the fight to the Cherokees. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1