Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

23 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Wow! thats a very impressive stat. I would say only Maryville and Alcoa could match that over that period of time.

In 25 years y’all and/or Coalfield will have the same stat.  

1 hour ago, LethalAttack said:

soon and very soon!!!!  Looking forward to a great game tonight. I think GB has the upper hand and it would be considered an upset if the Pirates pull it off tonight. Regardless this is the state championship idc how much Corner has improved and lake county seems a year are two away from looking at the roster. 

I agree.  It will be an upset if we do.  I said all year that GB and Coalfield were the teams from the east.  I never expected Cornersville in the West based on our landslide victory vs them last playoff season.  I had Huntingdon and Dresden.  I did however pick Lake Co as my dark horse in the West.  

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

In 25 years y’all and/or Coalfield will have the same stat.  

I agree.  It will be an upset if we do.  I said all year that GB and Coalfield were the teams from the east.  I never expected Cornersville in the West based on our landslide victory vs them last playoff season.  I had Huntingdon and Dresden.  I did however pick Lake Co as my dark horse in the West.  

What round of playoffs did you all play cornersville?

Howiesmashville Says: Dadburnit!!!! PiratetomSr. made me spit my Chinamans food out comin' round that windy road leavin' Leonard's City across the pasture there. Piratetom  nearly pooped his pants from eatin' all that Chinamans food cuz we couldn't find a dang toilet anywhere. It's a good thing we brought a hose to cipher gas with, ain't no gas hose for miles, 

Headed to GB. Last post for a while. Good luck to both teams. Hoping for a clean, injury free game. On a side note, watch 22 for us tonight. This young man who I know very well has battled all sorts of injuries over his career that many don’t know about to play a game he loves. He is the true definition of a Pirate and someone who knows it’s a privilege to be able to play the game.