Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

This was the absolute worst game GB has played by far this year. They were dead as a hammer the entire game until our coach was ejected. Not saying we can’t have another bad game but since it’s the 4th round at home and considering the way we’ve been playing, I don’t see it happening.

i totally agree with you Gb looked to have had a very bad game that game and i truly believe that if that game were to be played again gb would have won but my point is that some of your fans are judging Sp off of watching one or two games, one comes to mind is the first whitwell game the pirates didn't play very good that outcome should have been closer to the second game.

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

i totally agree with you Gb looked to have had a very bad game that game and i truly believe that if that game were to be played again gb would have won but my point is that some of your fans are judging Sp off of watching one or two games, one comes to mind is the first whitwell game the pirates didn't play very good that outcome should have been closer to the second game.

Those are really the only two games most of us have seen SP play. So our information and opinions are based off of those two games besides the Jo Byrns game.

11 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Prediction for the game:

GB:  Gilbert- 150 rush yds, 3 TD’s

Hanley- 100+ passing yds, 1 TD

SP:  Kelly- 50-100 rush yds, 1 TD

Raulston- 50-100 rush yards, 1 TD

Defense playing a major part in this game and due to the lack of SP passing game, I’m going with GB winning 28-14

-

SP isn’t at full health going up to play you monsters. I just hope we make it competitive...

2 hours ago, muskox said:

Everyone on here has there opinion on here and that's why we get on here and have a good time getting after each other a little.....i may be 100 % wrong but I just don't see this mike ditka defense u all claim u to have....dont take this the wrong way but u guys are very small on the line....yes you all are  fast and play aggressive....coalfield has a amazing line and great size but those boys was wore out in the 2nd quater.....and that all falls on there coach for not having them prepared for a 4 quarter game...your offense thrives on big plays with the overall decent speed u have....if u all line up and run it down our throats I will be shocked....we have a great line and two amazing very smart linebackers...so.i can't wait to see it all play out in about 23 hrs 

Coalfield does NOT have an amazing line

12 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

We lost a total of 8 starters there pal. 4 of the 8 were D-1. So we lost a majority 

Old Pirate had to pull up an old program and granted GB lost 8, SP lost 6 offensive players that include 2 RBs & QB. 7 defensive players, Complete starting d-line and 3 of the 4 starting DBs. Both teams lost a lot but with the Pirates starting several players that are freshman & sophmores plus GB home field advantage + top 2 of the top seniors (9) slowed indicates the Pirates are the underdog.  Prediction: Pirates show up and Cherokees will have more respect for the youthful team

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

WRONG! Watched both SP and Whitwell games and no offense to Whitwell but they are about as good as half the teams GB has played this year. Yes, there is such a thing as wishful thinking but come tomorrow night, reality will set in and show just how good this YOUNG GB team is. Pure winners. We aren’t Whitwell. Not even close! 

Lol half? Did you see who all they beat this year? Your delusional if you think half the teams you played were as good as Whitwell. Coalfield is the only good team you beat. Loudon sucks and you lost to Grace. You can’t rate a team based on film. On film Coalfield is big and slow and out of shape. Amazing talent at QB and that’s it. Their D Line & linebackers run like they haven’t been using they ankle weights or chasing chickens. You think I’m joking but I’m not

Edited by TonyHorton91281

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

CF #59 Jake Kilby, about 6’5” 300 lbs running under a 5.0 40 yd dash. I would say that is a pretty quick lineman wouldn’t you? 

Lmao he is faster than anyone TN Vols has then...he should be getting D1 offers if he runs under a 5.0 40. Who is his offers? 

Edited by TonyHorton91281