Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Anyone that gets on here and says that  either team is going to blow the other team out in my opinion is crazy! There is a reason that this is the last two teams standing in the East!!!!!!! They are the best of the rest. This should be a great game. And if either team is overlooking the other they deserve to loose. Good luck to Greenback I hop you have two more wins in you. If you dont and you loose this game Friday night lose it with class and leave everything on the field and let them know they have played the hardest game they will ever play. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Anyone that gets on here and says that  either team is going to blow the other team out in my opinion is crazy! There is a reason that this is the last two teams standing in the East!!!!!!! They are the best of the rest. This should be a great game. And if either team is overlooking the other they deserve to loose. Good luck to Greenback I hop you have two more wins in you. If you dont and you loose this game Friday night lose it with class and leave everything on the field and let them know they have played the hardest game they will ever play. 

I agree

42 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

i agree with you PP but this late in the year we cant use that as an excuse. Sp will bring what we have and give it our best shot....... its definitely Gbs to lose  

I’m trying to make Roy proud of me and play it low key and not make those Cherokee people mad. Lol

59 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Never did I say anything about South Pitt. I was speaking specifically about the performance of GB and mentioning to not expect another game like that. I give you guys more than a chance to win this game. But I believe if you win, GB lost it. 

Of course... we have to earn everything we get. We aren't blessed with tons of athletes running all over the field like we had several years ago. Be glad.. be very glad. LMBO

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Of course... we have to earn everything we get. We aren't blessed with tons of athletes running all over the field like we had several years ago. Be glad.. be very glad. LMBO

Quit living in the past look a head!!lol

Bed time for me I'm getting up and going rabbit hunting again in the morning. Safe traveling to SP, looking for a good hard fought ball game tomorrow night. I have enjoyed talking football with you all. Go Cherokees! 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Quit living in the past look a head!!lol

Bed time for me I'm getting up and going rabbit hunting again in the morning. Safe traveling to SP, looking for a good hard fought ball game tomorrow night. I have enjoyed talking football with you all. Go Cherokees! 

I'm excited about the next 3 years for SP. They have some good young talent. Rabbit hunting huh? You serving stew at the game? 

Greenback is overall more talented. They have several playmakers besides #6. QB is a gamer and #24 to me looks quicker than #6. Their WRs are top shelf too. If GB Line Play dictates the game like last year then Greenback wins by 2-3 TD’s. 

If SP Line Play and front 7 on D win line of scrimmage I think SP’s style swings pendulum back in or favor. To me it’s all about the big guys up front. Even IF SP controls line of scrimmage we still have to get #6 on ground. 

I’ve said all year teams better get us this year and I still stand behind that. If GB can’t beat us this year then they won’t beat us next year. Pirates will be better every year for the next 3. 

On paper I think GB has the edge in talent but the Pirates have the Cpt and his crew of misfits. Hope I am wrong but I think in the end we keep it close but fall short 21-28.