Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I thought it was kinda boring so I tried to help out a little till Shocker got on and now its getting lively

Nothing on the tube tonight. Enjoying the smack talk. Now I'm an old man but still young at heart. Keep it going. Wished my star pupil CB10 would wake up from nap time. Thing about these young ones now a days.....can't keep em focused. 

CB10. Wake your behind up. Work to be done. 

1 minute ago, Undisputed1977 said:

Definitely fun sum1uno... but guess it's time to retire since nobody wants to play...

These young ones should be able to stay up and keep it going later than this. Dang youngens. Can't get em to do a blessed thing nowadays. Well if nothing happens in a little bit I'll go put on some Barry White and see how momma is feeling....

48 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Nothing on the tube tonight. Enjoying the smack talk. Now I'm an old man but still young at heart. Keep it going. Wished my star pupil CB10 would wake up from nap time. Thing about these young ones now a days.....can't keep em focused. 

CB10. Wake your behind up. Work to be done. 

Cb10 is in bed...ps my wife approves of this post 

Edited by shockernation

6 hours ago, Undisputed1977 said:

You wrote that slow because you probably talk slow. I wonder if you talk as slow as your team???

Ask Huntingdon, who everyone on this website was enamored with up until last Friday night, how “slow” we are.

I drove down Cornersville Highway earlier, and they were still chasing down our #12 on that last, long touchdown pass.

Edited by cornerback10
  • Like 1