3A Semi-Final: Alcoa host Red Bank

BCsportsfan

I remember a day  back in the 1990's that the MC Warriors were 4  TD underdogs to  Top 10 in the country Brentwood Academy in the finals at Vandy. And MC beat the Great and Mighty BA and Carlton  Flatt left the Runners up trophy on the field. The moral of the story is, The best team won that day, just Play the game!  Let the talk stop and play the game!!!  May the best team on Friday night win and represent East Tennessee in Cookville. 

Edited by payner410
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, payner410 said:

I remember a day  back in the 1990's that the MC Warriors were 4  TD underdogs to  Top 10 in the country Brentwood Academy in the finals at Vandy. And MC beat the Great and Mighty BA and Carlton  Flatt left the Runners up trophy on the field. The moral of the story is, The best team won that day, just Play the game!  Let the talk stop and play the game!!!  May the best team on Friday night win and represent East Tennessee in Cookville. 

I have no doubt that the better team will win Friday night! :thumb: 

Unfortunately, RB will still NOT be the second best team Alcoa has faced this year. 

Edited by Throwdeslant

2 hours ago, payner410 said:

And your using The Squatch as a measuring stick??  RB killed York and Smith who beat THe Squatch Too. NO I'm not joking! but your are!!! Barely beat THe Squatch, what a joke!!!!

You need to fact check Mr. Payner410....Squatch beat Smith and per RB threads it appears RB thinks Squatch was the better team of York, Smith & Seq....you win some, you lose some, that is why they play the game.

3 hours ago, payner410 said:

were sittin right there on the 50 watchin the Warriors thump Goliath's Hillary that cold day...thats when the snob decided he didnt want to b in no PUB sysytem no more

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

8 hours ago, payner410 said:

I don't  know what Marion Co. has to do with Red Bank, but I will tell you Alcoa beat Brentwood Academy  for the State championship in 1989 and was ranked the #1 team in TN and ranked in the top 10 national also. Alcoa has added 11 championships since then. The best will win for sure.