OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

Don't forget to go down to the Secret City event on Friday and Saturday to visit the Football Boosters and buy the "They Hate Us Because They Ain't Us" t-shirts.

About eight years ago the Baseball Boosters sold hats that were really sweet.. I only wear mine on special occasions. I wish all the Booster Clubs would be there to sell merch but it is usually just the Football Boosters.

On an unrelated topic, a big CONGRADULATIONS to Seth Caldwell for being drafted by the Anaheim Angles. I think Seth also has a scholarship to Walters State which is a national power in baseball. Seth also played basketball and was a member of the 4x100 Relay team that won three straight Sectionals and finished 7th ( I think ) at State this year. Seth is a pitcher.

21 hours ago, atrisk said:

Yep. He's trying to make a play with his speed. I've seen it work.......sometimes not. Glad to have him in Oak Ridge.

Lol. Hope he runs backwards all nite that Thursday when we play you guys.I hope he's healthy this year after our game. He's a little squirt but strong. Many times he goes backwards its when he's hit when he gets the ball bounces off 1 or 2 then as you said tries to make a play. Should you tell a kid with his talent just go down or do what you do? No wrong answer to me. Has CAK been to the Ridge recruiting? I hear they are passing Catholic up in recruiting circles. Lol

12 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Don't forget to go down to the Secret City event on Friday and Saturday to visit the Football Boosters and buy the "They Hate Us Because They Ain't Us" t-shirts.

About eight years ago the Baseball Boosters sold hats that were really sweet.. I only wear mine on special occasions. I wish all the Booster Clubs would be there to sell merch but it is usually just the Football Boosters.

On an unrelated topic, a big CONGRADULATIONS to Seth Caldwell for being drafted by the Anaheim Angles. I think Seth also has a scholarship to Walters State which is a national power in baseball. Seth also played basketball and was a member of the 4x100 Relay team that won three straight Sectionals and finished 7th ( I think ) at State this year. Seth is a pitcher.

You’re lost...I’m pretty sure that not only was Seth NOT on the 4x100 relay team...he didn’t run track at all ! 

28 minutes ago, GIJoe said:

Lol. Hope he runs backwards all nite that Thursday when we play you guys.I hope he's healthy this year after our game. He's a little squirt but strong. Many times he goes backwards its when he's hit when he gets the ball bounces off 1 or 2 then as you said tries to make a play. Should you tell a kid with his talent just go down or do what you do? No wrong answer to me. Has CAK been to the Ridge recruiting? I hear they are passing Catholic up in recruiting circles. Lol

I don’t want him running backwards when we play HVA, but I sure hope your running back is running backwards that night! Speaking of your running back, who will it be? Your great one last year was a senior

12 minutes ago, catswild said:

You’re lost...I’m pretty sure that not only was Seth NOT on the 4x100 relay team...he didn’t run track at all ! 

What was I smoking??? Of course you are right, Seth was playing baseball when track was going on. I know who I was thinking about it was Isaiah Gosow……

Sorry guys, I have been off my posting game lately if I was ever on my posting game.  LOL

Thanks for the help catswild.