OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

I think more by committee early. Replacing Aaron will he tough. But we had some guys (Gunn and Hardin) get some work when he was injured. Our skill set should be improved from what I hear but like you we have to wait and see upfront. JMO. The field is coming along slow due to last weeks rain. We started at end on May so don't fret yet Wildcats.

57 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Don't know if CAK has been over here or not. They'll have to drive right by HVA if they do.

They have!!! Lol. With Lowe going to Powell Knox County would do better to just have a signing day. LOL

Edited by GIJoe

2 hours ago, bounder said:

The latest rumor in the "Ridge" is June 15th is the big start date, they better hurry, that's Friday. And they are still watering and mowing,  go figure.

Oh Well guess we'll have the best cow pasture in the county this year!!  

Thanks Bounder. My wife and I are going to the Smokies for a week starting Saturday and now I have a reason to stop in the Ridge to see the Ship. I will also get Big Eds. Life  is soooo goooood. RWR

10 hours ago, bounder said:

The latest rumor in the "Ridge" is June 15th is the big start date, they better hurry, that's Friday. And they are still watering and mowing,  go figure.

Oh Well guess we'll have the best cow pasture in the county this year!!  

Won’t happen...all talk...NO ACTION