OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

23 hours ago, catswild said:

Whaaaaaaaat? Jeremy Mitchell to DE? Who told you that?

THIS POST HAS BEEN MASSIVELY EDITED!!!

Jeremy Mitchell is not a DE. Not a DE. I twitted him and responded by saying he was not. I am very sorry for my mistake. I am glad you guys called me on my error.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

8 hours ago, atrisk said:

OR plays a 3/4. Their DE are really tackles with a hand(s) on the ground. I have seen an alignment where the OL moves up to play outside the tackle which looks like a true DE. Maybe 5his is what was being discussed. Making everyone correct.

That makes more sense, thanks. I can’t imagine Jeremy Mitchell playing a true DE

On 5/20/2018 at 11:15 AM, Cactus Jack said:

Just FYI to everybody, the word is that the installation of the field turf is still due to start on June 2, immediately after graduation exercises are done and be ready for the August 24 home opener against Kingsport DB. At last check, they were still having issues with the State on the grant, but they are expected to be resolved in time for the June 2 start date. So we  are in a wait and see mode.  Hopefully it will move forward since the grass field took a beating the last three playoff games and would need some major work to be ready to play on by August 24.

Surprise, surprise....I just drove up to Blankenship and nothing has been done with the turf. In fact the field somehow looks even worse than it was in the playoffs.......

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

As much rain that fell this week I'm sure the excavating company would prefer to move dirt instead of mud.

Excuses, excuses, excuses...what will be the excuse tomorrow....the forecast??? Come on Gaddis....get them moving!  It’s time to put up or SHUT UP!