Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

Just now, leadfarmer said:

I'll take that action...how many of those "Greenbacks" are you prepared to lose?

I think GB will win but I'm not giving points. I think it's going to be a bit closer than many of the GB faithful. If you want to go even up answer the question you posed to O&B and I'm your guy.

8 minutes ago, maj said:

I think GB will win but I'm not giving points. I think it's going to be a bit closer than many of the GB faithful. If you want to go even up answer the question you posed to O&B and I'm your guy.

Cornersville will win this game. I want O&B's house payment money. I don't bet on sports but if he wants give me a sure bet...I'm  all in.

Edited by leadfarmer

19 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Cornersville will win this game. I want O&B's house payment money. I don't bet on sports but if he wants give me a sure bet...I'm  all in.

If Cornersville is going to win, you don't need any points.

How many Ben Franklins are you in for ?

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Im giving my prediction didnt ask for a bet. You will have to see ox or Maj for that one. I never give Greenback any kind of points I will say whether they'll score more than a certain number but I never pick them by points. from what I've seen in the film's I've watched there is no reason why we can't win by 28 points. South Pittsburg would win this game by the same amount at least they are the second best team I've seen all year! I'm sure Cornersville will come to play it's a state championship but I cannot see them hanging around in this one. This is my opinion on this game.

Now on a side note you said Cornersville will win! Maj said he would take some of that action now if you're wanting to bet there's your huckleberry he's always in for these kind of deals.

Edited by orngnblk

Question for Greenback fans:

So I watched about 45 minutes of the Coafield game from the playoffs. Did you guys have some starters suspended/hurt? Greenback looked like a decent 1A team, but I know there had to be some starters out with the limited amount of talent I saw, compared to their overall record and reputation on here. They didn’t look near as good as what I thought they would.

Will these starters be back for Thursday? If they’re injured, you gotta strap it up for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP no matter what. Looking forward to seeing the return of these key contributors. Maybe they will be bring back the athleticism for Greenback that I had in my mind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You'll find out I like to goof off and have a little fun.

Now to get down to the serious talk.I finally got to do a little research and see a little film on you all. You all caught Huntington at the right time.They had bought into this deal that they were the greatest thing since sliced bread and they were already polishing their gold ball.You beat a decent Lake County team but nothing special about them they're just a decent team,Young they have a bright future it looks like in the next couple years.There's one thing I want to promise you you're not going to catch this Greenback team looking past you all they're coming ready to play and they're going to give it to you on Thursday, I'm just going to tell you right now it's coming and these boys are going to finish the deal this year! It's going to be a fun day and your kids should take it all in because it doesn't happen very often for most teams,let them enjoy it they've had a ride and a half so far but it's coming to an end.

too long, didn’t read.

• Upvote 1

When will you all learn? I’ve been reading for the past 3 weeks about how Cornersville’s season would be ending. The past two weeks, I’ve watched you all cackle back and forth about how Cornersville would be losing by multiple scores. We could very well lose to Greenback. They’re the second best team we’ve played behind Huntingdon and they’re used to the big stage. They’re also not an ideal matchup for us, considering their style.

But these boys are going to shower right before kickoff Thursday. They’re going to borrow their grandfather’s Stetson cologne. Their hair will be combed neatly under their helmets. All players will have 12 roses and a box of chocolates in their hand at kickoff.

Why you ask? Because we have a date at 11 Thursday morning, with a beautiful girl named DESTINY! You can’t stop Destiny, Greenback fans. Just fall back and let it happen.

We are a movie in the making and Brad Pitt will be playing me. Looking forward to the royalties I’ll be receiving for the rest of my life. 

Edited by cornerback10
  • Like 3