Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

8 hours ago, youngod said:

Maybe.  But I have never been cussed for just trying to get to a seat at any stadium.  There is NO hospitality there.  Call it whatever you want.  

By the way, your visitor side is really pretty pitiful.  Why don't you just limit the number of tickets you sell to the visiting team?  At least that way people wouldn't drive for hours to come watch a high school sporting event and find out they are going to be treated disrespectfully.  

I mean no disrespect to the program, the players or the coaches.  

GOT MONEY...The best I remember the booster club had them done around 1991 and the home side is maybe 6-7 years older than that.   Coaches helped set the visitor's pre-formed slabs to save money.  Lucky to have what we have to begin with.

Edited by cherokean

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have a open question for anyone to answer. This has nothing to do with the game Thursday.  How many transfers does Greenback, SoPitt, Coalfield,  Cornersville and such get? I'm talking about kids who live in other school districts and attend another school. In Lake County we have not received one kid from another school. We play with what is ours. I'm asking how many kids have attended there respected schools say since middle school. I'm not saying a thing is wrong with it. Just wondering. 

The team Greenback has now is all kids that have played together since they were four or five.we have one kid that came in as a freshman from Alabama his family moved here and the other one grew up in Maryville but never played while he was at Maryville he was put on the Shelf. The team we played with Friday night against South Pittsburg was all Greenback. Hard for me to count big Bobby because he never played in a high school game before he came to Greenback .The Freshman that came in was suspended for that game. Last year's team had a kid from Sequoia that moved to Greenback and of course Josh Sylvie who played at Knox Catholic but lives in Loudon County. We do not get transfers every year and those four are the only ones we've had in a very very long time.

Edited by orngnblk

On 11/24/2017 at 11:21 PM, cornerback10 said:

All the South Pitt calling for a big Greenback win lolololololol

I understand y’all got beat, but take the Greenback cheering skirt off. It’s pathetic.

Greenback fans, I’ve never talked to you on here, but get ready this week. You’ve got CB10 coming at you with a state championship birth is his pocket!!!! I plan on mercy ruling you like the other fan bases I have!!! Get some rest and get ready for this week!

CORNERSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL IS IN A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND YALL CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Your like a retard with a new balloon!

There is something coming and you can't hide from it!

Edited by Jim1972

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The team Greenback has now is all kids that have played together since they were four or five.we have one kid that came in as a freshman from Alabama his family moved here and the other one grew up in Maryville but never played while he was at Maryville he was put on the Shelf. The team we played with Friday night against South Pittsburg was all Greenback. Hard for me to count big Bobby because he never played in a high school game before he came to Greenback .The Freshman that came in was suspended for that game. Last year's team had a kid from Sequoia that moved to Greenback and of course Josh Sylvie who played at Knox Catholic but lives in Loudon County. We do not get transfers every year and those four are the only ones we've had in a very very long time.

If I'm not mistaken #5 transferred in a couple years ago.

7 hours ago, Striker27 said:

No Coalfield fan would say that. We hate losing to greenback. It worse this year because this should have been our year and it will be awhile before we can get back to this level if ever. Coalfield only problem with greenback is they got better recruiter than ours. They get Maryville, Knox Catholic, and Alcoa players. We stuck with Oakdale, Warburg, or Oliverspring. Win or lose this is the game I always look forward to.

If you build it they will come

6 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

According to the forecast, it looks like a rainy Thursday in Cookeville.  That might benefit the ground game and hurt the passing game.

My forecast says Thursday evening of course that's the Knoxville area forecast my bad!lol

Edited by orngnblk

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have a open question for anyone to answer. This has nothing to do with the game Thursday.  How many transfers does Greenback, SoPitt, Coalfield,  Cornersville and such get? I'm talking about kids who live in other school districts and attend another school. In Lake County we have not received one kid from another school. We play with what is ours. I'm asking how many kids have attended there respected schools say since middle school. I'm not saying a thing is wrong with it. Just wondering. 

Most all of the cornersville kids have played together since they were 4 or 5