Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

20 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Man, I been trying to catch up on here and there sure are a lot of newbies on here with hurt feelings lol! No doubt somebody down at the local diner said that there was people on coach t predicting a mercy rule so they had to start them an account and stand up for them boys. For those that have been on here as long as us it's no big deal but it don't take but a minute to figure out the ones that ain't been on here. If your going to post in the t you better have thick skin

True. I enjoy taking a few blows at Ambassador as much as anyone but it's all in fun. There isn't anyone on these boards or anywhere that I hate. Go Dawgs!!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We are playing football,right?I dont know a thing about Cornersville other than they played Pitt last year.We just hope we dont get mercy ruled again!

I'm hoping it'll be a good game.  Thursday is a quick turnaround for any level of football.  Hope that doesn't affect anything.  Also there's a chance of rain that day. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

We are playing football,right?I dont know a thing about Cornersville other than they played Pitt last year.We just hope we dont get mercy ruled again!

we ain't Dresden. We don't have the size y'all have but will strap it up and give you all we got. We play hard to the whistle and are a scrappy bunch. Never won a playoff game til this year. Some call for y'all to mercy rule us and it might happen. I just doubt it unless we have turnovers and give y'all short field. I expect a good game. 

• Like 1