Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

You'll find that Greenback is a very balanced team.  

Yes I saw that. We have played a few teams this year that threw. Grace Christian and Eagleville both had good passing games. I also see they run a few trick plays. Our D will have to stay on our toes and play assignments. But we ready. A little banged up but we did make it and are ready to play one more. Again I've enjoyed the ride that these young men have allowed me to be a part of. Go Dawgs!!

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

True. I enjoy taking a few blows at Ambassador as much as anyone but it's all in fun. There isn't anyone on these boards or anywhere that I hate. Go Dawgs!!

What the new folks don't realize yet is that most of the time it's just us washed up old has beens that just get on here and talk smack about football just to have something to do. The ones that have been around here awhile know when to be serious and when it's all in fun. Like you I don't hate anybody, if I did I'd quit posting and find something else to do. Good luck to y'all this week, I'm proud for you, your team and the whole town! Enjoy the ride

11 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

What the new folks don't realize yet is that most of the time it's just us washed up old has beens that just get on here and talk smack about football just to have something to do. The ones that have been around here awhile know when to be serious and when it's all in fun. Like you I don't hate anybody, if I did I'd quit posting and find something else to do. Good luck to y'all this week, I'm proud for you, your team and the whole town! Enjoy the ride

Thanks bud. Been a fun year for sure. 

Well just watched a little film on cville.....looks like we will be seeing the same offense two weeks in a row...there not fancy or flashy...pretty much the same as south pitt but I don't think they have the athletes pitt has...not saying c ville ain't a fine team or anything like that...u know they are good or they wouldn't be in this game...and there defense is obviously good or they wouldn't have beat Huntington or shut lake county down....if our offense is clicking like it did in the coalfield game I think we can light the scoreboard up against anybody....now if we play like we did against south pitt then this could be a all out war....if we get a few keys stops early and our offense is on point then it could be a long day for c ville...not ready to make a prediction untill I watch a little more film

Dang! Is this thread about Bass or Greenback and Cornersville? I know Bass can ruffle feathers he has mine, it started when he picked Columbia Academy to mercy rule us a couple of years ago he likes to talk and predict but he is not always right none of us are. Enough of that on to the game. I have watched film on Cville for 2 days and just dont see any way they can stay in a 4 qtr game with us. They are outmatched everywhere. Its kind of like 2 years ago when we played NCS they were by far better than we were all over the field just more athletes, faster, bigger, stronger. Im not saying this Greenback team is NCS from 2 years ago by any means, but the difference between us and Cornersville is about the same as it was between Greenback and NCS. If Greenback has multiple turnovers, horrible breakdowns on special teams, maybe the whole team getting sick, 200yds in penalties  we only win by 7. Its just my completely humble and unbiased opinion!! LOL

7 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Dang! Is this thread about Bass or Greenback and Cornersville? I know Bass can ruffle feathers he has mine, it started when he picked Columbia Academy to mercy rule us a couple of years ago he likes to talk and predict but he is not always right none of us are. Enough of that on to the game. I have watched film on Cville for 2 days and just dont see any way they can stay in a 4 qtr game with us. They are outmatched everywhere. Its kind of like 2 years ago when we played NCS they were by far better than we were all over the field just more athletes, faster, bigger, stronger. Im not saying this Greenback team is NCS from 2 years ago by any means, but the difference between us and Cornersville is about the same as it was between Greenback and NCS. If Greenback has multiple turnovers, horrible breakdowns on special teams, maybe the whole team getting sick, 200yds in penalties  we only win by 7. Its just my completely humble and unbiased opinion!! LOL

Humble!Blackhelmet humble!HaHa.You see that much difference?I havent seen any film but expecting a call soon.You have been pretty close on your synopsis so far tho.Ox has too but he tried to get me to buy him a Dew by saying 38,but i knew better.LOL.

11 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Humble indeed lol! I'm worried about Cville being able to move the ball without their starting QB, assuming he ain't playing, the clock may not be in their favor. Cville will be hard to score on but GB may get more chances than usual