Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

57 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:
34 minutes ago, pujo said:
18 minutes ago, pujo said:

I;m sure its on going, same stuff happens everywhere. Some schools thrive off of it.

Yes this was a unique situation, what really goes on in this area and it really hurts our County

23 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:
1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Sure they do!

Went thru the same...had members of a certain team sent to coax mine...No takers here 

schools is the kids who opt to Etown, 5 schools in the County and they all compete in youth club, Etown parents see a kid they like and try to get um to transfer, had several parents talk to me, just not a good option for me.  In the end they do rob the Co schools. Its all by the book but they still cherry pick the Co. I,m not sure what happens in other areas

Your boy didn't transfer just  to play for Hampton...He came in 7th grade to play for his uncle in high school.

Big difference vs stacking teams year after year IMO

You guys should exchange numbers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Chad02 said:

Most all of the cornersville kids have played together since they were 4 or 5 

Greenback currently has two, one from Alabama and one from Blount County. The player from Alabama came to Tennessee as a freshman. The other player came in as sophmore and sat a year. The area Greenback is in the county buses must run through sections of Blount and Monroe Counties to avoid trying to turn them on narrow roads. 

27 minutes ago, ancient1 said:

Greenback currently has two, one from Alabama and one from Blount County. The player from Alabama came to Tennessee as a freshman. The other player came in as sophmore and sat a year. The area Greenback is in the county buses must run through sections of Blount and Monroe Counties to avoid trying to turn them on narrow roads. 

#5 transferred in also 

On 11/25/2017 at 4:14 PM, TheAmbassador said:

I remember that year. It was 2014. You felt that I was slighting Monterey because I talked about how good Coalfield was that year and they would be the team to represent the east before playing against that loaded Union City team. LOL

Lmbo! Ya Bass that was it! Man that was fun while it lasted! I was hoping to play u guys that year instead of Basin u had me so mad! Lol! Life goes on huh!