Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You remember earlier in the year when I gave you a hard time about you top ten poll??  You said it was "the only poll that matters". And yes those were your exact words. 

I know you are a good guy. I have been around long enough to see that. But sometimes you word things the wrong way. It does make you appear to come off boastful at times. Again I know that's not how you really are. You definitely know your football. People that haven't been around as long see some of your posts and get rubbed the wrong way. Doesn't make them bad people either. They just don't get you. JMO. 

If he wouldn't act like a Richard half the time he might not get all the grief he is getting. He brings it on himself then gets on here and tries to justify it by saying he has been here forever. Cool story bro. Nobody cares how long you have been on the T Bass. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I never said you weren't physical youngun. Once again I try and give the Greenback faithful an idea of what they are facing, but Cornersville folks get upset. I guess I need to be politically correct and say... "I don't know who will win, but man this is two great football teams playing in the state title game." 

Do u have dementia you give your opinion you have not been to a game so how do you know what they are facing I get upset listening to your diarrhea of the month the last 4weeks and yes I'm going to stand up for my son and his team no doubt but we like proving people wrong this team has been doing it for 13 years 

• Upvote 1

I have been viewing this site for years but never saw a reason to reply until today.  I assume most of you here are grown men, which makes the lack of class in this thread all the more disturbing.  Go back and read the lack of respect that has been shown to Cornersville's kids.  Read the nasty swipes that numerous fan bases have made at each other.  It is unbecoming of men.  The kids show more class than many of you in here are showing, because they shake each others hands at the end of the day.  The truth is that both teams are hungry for this win, and they will both be preparing to leave everything on the field.  Both have been forged in the fire of hard fought playoff games, and both will be sifting through the results to fix weaknesses and uncover the weaknesses of their opponent.  All of the garbage being spewed here is meaningless to the kids and coaches, so why not enjoy the week instead of coming in here to be nasty to each other?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

I have been viewing this site for years but never saw a reason to reply until today.  I assume most of you here are grown men, which makes the lack of class in this thread all the more disturbing.  Go back and read the lack of respect that has been shown to Cornersville's kids.  Read the nasty swipes that numerous fan bases have made at each other.  It is unbecoming of men.  The kids show more class than many of you in here are showing, because they shake each others hands at the end of the day.  The truth is that both teams are hungry for this win, and they will both be preparing to leave everything on the field.  Both have been forged in the fire of hard fought playoff games, and both will be sifting through the results to fix weaknesses and uncover the weaknesses of their opponent.  All of the garbage being spewed here is meaningless to the kids and coaches, so why not enjoy the week instead of coming in here to be nasty to each other?

Your right, alot of us act that way including me, but my reason for acting that way is a hidden agenda. 

14 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

As i said earlier i wont be posting as much as usual.Too many that dont understand football.i like to goof and joke around but not too much into the arguing.Bass is a good one tho and is right alot of times.

9 hours ago, youngod said:

Pulling for the Bulldogs.  We have been playing those kids for years.  I hope they come home with a Gold Ball.

Not a fan of Greenback partly because of the rude fans.  I understand your tradition, but the hospitality stinks.  Tough team yes!   

I agree on the fans, me and my old man got treated pretty rudely a few years back but I like alot of the posters on here and I know they have nothing to do with that. I tell you one thing, it is nice when u upset them like we have several times in the past when there fans are at your back. 

3 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I agree on the fans, me and my old man got treated pretty rudely a few years back but I like alot of the posters on here and I know they have nothing to do with that. I tell you one thing, it is nice when u upset them like we have several times in the past when there fans are at your back. 

Know it's not nice lol!! We didn't care for that at all!!

First off, Congrats to both teams for making it this far. Both teams needs respect for these players are very excited and a lot of hard work to even make it to State. I pray for safe travels for all and let the players soak this up for this is something they will never forget. Second: This is not a 1 player game, It took all 11 of the field, The coaches, the players on the sidelines that practiced everyday and supports their brothers on the field and the fans to make all this happen. Third: Get over what has already happened. The best teams won, The best teams played what you call Football. People seem to forget that. It's not 1 play that losses or wins the games, It the WHOLE game. Fans are fans, You have great ones, supporters, and annoying ones. ALL TEAMS have it. Now let's go to a State bowl and watch a good game. Of course I am pulling for Greenback and I take it by 30 points. 1 more game folks!!!!!!! GO KEE'S!!

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

If he wouldn't act like a Richard half the time he might not get all the grief he is getting. He brings it on himself then gets on here and tries to justify it by saying he has been here forever. Cool story bro. Nobody cares how long you have been on the T Bass. 

I'm sorry you feel like I act like a Richard. That is not my intention.  My reference to being on here forever has nothing to do with anything other than people that have been here for awhile know that I am just making a prediction. It's not a personal attack on anyone or any team. I make no excuses when my team loses and I always come back and eat my crow when I miss a pick. I picked against Marshall County a few years ago when they had to go play Catholic. I remember mentioning how good Catholic was and how they would score a lot. It hurt a lot of feelings.  I'm just calling it like I think it will be. In reference to me ranking 1-2A polls this season and saying it's the only one that matters? Yes, I said that and it was more in a joking matter than anything. I usually have a good handle on 1A. I was pretty close this year, except for the Cornersville upset. I missed it, I owned it. End of story.