Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

Don't forget folks.  I'll have our Friday Main Event Blue Cross Bowl recap today at 4:00 PM (Central Time).   We'll discuss every title game and play interviews with both head Coaches involved in each game!   You can hear us on 93.9 FM in Middle Tennessee or stream the show via the internet by clicking the link below:

Friday Main Event Live Stream

33 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I've got the Podcast recap of this game posted now which includes interviews from both Head Coaches.  We are considering syndicating our show next year.   If you guys have a local station who may be interested in carrying our program next year, message me for details.   Thanks

Friday Main Event 1A Podcast

What kind of mess is this? I looked for you in that durn press box yesterday.  That durn gbnation and orgnblk bout near ate all my fudge rounds while we was reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I looked for you in that durn press box yesterday.  That durn gbnation and orgnblk bout near ate all my fudge rounds while we was reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

I don't go to the pressbox, Roy.   That's reserved for the broadcasters.    I stay down in the media tent, partner.   I'll be back next year though.