#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

40 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Haywood avged 50 pts in the playoffs and they were suppose to blow Springfield away according to many folk. But Haywood blew the doors off Crockett Co, which at the time coacht had them #2 in 4A. The greens  are avging 47 in playoffs. So...I guess we will have to wait and see. Who knows.....the greens might win 200-0 by the confidence lol

When will you realize Greeneville isn’t Haywood or a middle/west Tn team? Greenville is #1 for a reason. You shall see 

On 11/25/2017 at 11:36 AM, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville wins a blowout 

49-14! 

I’ve watched film on Springfield and Greeneville is toooooo much for them  

so was every other team we gave a reality check too in the playoffs. On paper your the best in the state. But honestly I thought you was last year as well. Keep letting that head blow up bigger and bigger. Its like a big ugly pimple...the bigger it gets the easier it is to pop.

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

When will you realize Greeneville isn’t Haywood or a middle/west Tn team? Greenville is #1 for a reason. You shall see 

Only team undefeated....ok. My point is according to many folk Haywood was suppose to score 50. You act like green is the only disciplined and talented team in the state. You're wrong lil devil

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

so was every other team we gave a reality check too in the playoffs. On paper your the best in the state. But honestly I thought you was last year as well. Keep letting that head blow up bigger and bigger. Its like a big ugly pimple...the bigger it gets the easier it is to pop.

GreenEVILle hasnt won a single game ON PAPER all season. They havent lost one on the field either. Maybe instead of arguing with Devil fans about their team you could provide concrete reasons why you think the Jackets will win. Is it size?speed?the run?the passing game? How will they contain Ballard? How will their receivers match up against Crawford? Can they stop the bruising running game of Ty Youngblood or the nimble speed if Goddard? Can the Springfield line keep the Devil D out of the backfield? How is you qb under pressure? We know our boys and have confidence in their abilities. How about you? So far all we read is "thats what the last guys said". Well buddy you have us this week. We aint the last guys and we are here to dominate. GO GREENE!!!

Edited by barb

3 minutes ago, barb said:

GreenEVILle hasnt won a single game ON PAPER all season. They havent lost one on the field either. Maybe instead of arguing with Devil fans about their team you could provide concrete reasons why you think the Jackets will win. Is it size?speed?the run?the passing game? How will they contain Ballard? How will their receivers match up against Crawford? Can they stop the bruising running game of Ty Youngblood or the nimble speed if Goddard? Can the Springfield line keep the Devil D out of the backfield? How is you qb under pressure? We know our boys and have confidence in their abilities. How about you? So far all we here is "thats what the last guys said". Well buddy you have us this week. We aint the last guys and we are here to dominate. GO GREENE!!!

I will put it like this...you guys are not the boogie man. You may in your little simple minds think you are. Are you a good football team yes. We shutdown a top running back last week, Our recievers torched Haywood. Our d line played in their backfield all night. We ran on them...we passed on them. Now before you say it I know Haywood is not you..but all we heard is that Haywood was a buzzsaw..well that saws blade needs to be replaced. Greenville will be a tough test but dont think for one second we will lay down and just give you a gold ball. So Barb I hope its a well fought game. And like I said on paper you guys should dominate but you know the best thing you can do with paper is wiper your butt with it..see you friday!

This is the same scenario Greeneville has seen every week this year.  People come on here talking about how Greeneville isn't as good as advertised, team fill in the blank isn't intimidated, team fill in the blank has played and beaten better teams, team fill in the blank has played faster teams, Greeneville is overrated, blah blah blah.

Then Greeneville wins, and the same people say "well nobody ever gave us a chance anyway...we were never supposed to win that game on paper."  So when it comes to public opinion, Greeneville is in a no-win situation.  But luckily for Greeneville, they couldn't care less about public opinion.

19 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

This is the same scenario Greeneville has seen every week this year.  People come on here talking about how Greeneville isn't as good as advertised, team fill in the blank isn't intimidated, team fill in the blank has played and beaten better teams, team fill in the blank has played faster teams, Greeneville is overrated, blah blah blah.

Then Greeneville wins, and the same people say "well nobody ever gave us a chance anyway...we were never supposed to win that game on paper."  So when it comes to public opinion, Greeneville is in a no-win situation.  But luckily for Greeneville, they couldn't care less about public opinion.

*Starts the slow clap*

I give credit where credit is due, Greeneville is not a good football team, they are a great football team. They are the most complete team Springfield has seen all year. Are they beatable, yes. Any team at this time of year in this game can be beat, if that wasn't true you wouldn't  have playoffs or a championship game. I don't buy into the on paper match ups or previous game scores, it's irrelevant to me, to many variables to list why. 

23 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I give credit where credit is due, Greeneville is not a good football team, they are a great football team. They are the most complete team Springfield has seen all year. Are they beatable, yes. Any team at this time of year in this game can be beat, if that wasn't true you wouldn't  have playoffs or a championship game. I don't buy into the on paper match ups or previous game scores, it's irrelevant to me, to many variables to list why. 

That is true, but it is fun, Vegas makes a lot of money making comparisons and they usually beat the field.