#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

11 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Anyway,As always ,not just for this game but all.I hope all those players and fans headed to this weeks games,have a safe trip and those young men playing go back to their homes without injury.We all want to win but that's life and if your team wins ,shake hands and be respectful.If your team gets beat,shake hands and also be respectful.Thats part of being a man and sometimes it's hard either way 

yu need to get  some of the "dads favorite sport size"  balls back and start smashing some jackets...this is the title game bro..we get it, we all know you wish them a merry christmas and a happy new year injury free, but tell the truth here and tell them you want us to crush, destroy, kill, annihilate,, those boys....LOL

Edited by BVDevil

Just now, BVDevil said:

yu need to get back some of the "dads favorite sport size"  balls back and start smashing some jackets...this is the title game bro..we get it, we all know you wish them a merry christmas and a happy new year injury free, but tell the truth here and tell them you want us to crush, destroy, kill, annihilate,, those boys....LOL

HAHAHAHA.Brother,I'll take a one point win and a gold ball right now .I'm not going to do what you done in that Lane kiffin vid ,except use Springfield shirts and stuff.We have DM03 to do that ,I'll take the high road.THIS TIME

• Upvote 1

Oh just read something on Lane.He said he could tell people liked him or they would have thrown a party when he left UT.You must have loved him on the Big Vol daddy lane kiffin vid.Seen it has nearly 400,000 views.Still funny ! I'm playing it while I type.Now I'm watching the guys vid that has  ' Hitler's  'reaction after Alabama hires Kiffin a few years ago.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Good luck Springfield. Chop that tree down!

It can be done but the question is will springfield have enough time.I can imagine a swarm of yellow jackets with miniature axes chopping away for a couple of hours and wonder why this big green tree hasn't fallen like the last few trees. They have cut nearly a foot out of it's side and nothing.So,they back away and take a better look.This is no normal tree ,this is a giant sequoia ! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Good luck Springfield. Chop that tree down!

appreciate that bro. We gonna have to play a perfect game for sure but to think it cant be done is insane. I mean the heads of these cats so big they may not be able to put their helmets on so we may winn by default. I just wanna see the crickets come out on this board if the unthinkable happens. People be on straight suicide watch

20 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

appreciate that bro. We gonna have to play a perfect game for sure but to think it cant be done is insane. I mean the heads of these cats so big they may not be able to put their helmets on so we may winn by default. I just wanna see the crickets come out on this board if the unthinkable happens. People be on straight suicide watch

It’s not gonna happen lol 

21 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

If the Devils go down, you have my word that I will back on here to discuss.  On the flip side, if the Devils come out on top, I would like to hear Springfield's fans assessment after the game.  It is always interesting to here opinions after the game. 

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

If the Devils go down, you have my word that I will back on here to discuss.  On the flip side, if the Devils come out on top, I would like to hear Springfield's fans assessment after the game.  It is always interesting to here opinions after the game. 

thats a promise, i thought it was funny white house talked all year. As soon as they got blown out in playoffs...it went silent lol. if you gonna talk you gotta be able to eat a little crow

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

hahahahaha....Trust me I know the feeling

15 hours ago, BVDevil said:

actually not true dman, we're 7th ( google is your friend)....we ARE however the largest county with the fan that says his high school team will mercy rule your high school team the most....a  stat i am particularly proud of because i know that guy

....OH and incase you're counting, greeneville is 622 to springfields 476 square miles, as far as counties go, so i'd say we DEFINATELY  mercy ruled that ars there

DefinAtely ?