3A STATE TITLE GAME - ALCOA VS COVINGTON

CHARGERFAN

Don't sleep on the Chargers!

Upset Alert

As I'm watching the end of Golden State @ LA Lakers and even the Lakers are in the game and have a chance, been close the whole game and it's tied at 102 late in the 4th Qtr.

Things have been going Covington's way this year, all year and may continue tmro. If they can maintain, control poss, run the clock, run the ball and hit the tornadoes with several unsuspecting passes when they crowd the los Covington may very well take this thing. I think Covington has played better competition, outside of Mville game, and it will show tmro.

I respect Alcoa bigtime, they have the gold balls to speak for themselves and won most of em back when " a hoe was a hoe,a coke was a coke, a crack was on the sidewalk and not above low riders, a screw was a screw and only the wind blew, and most importantly BACK WHEN GOLD BALLS weren't watered down, how many are there now 7? 8? Soon they'll be  giving  em to every team for participating

Alcoa may win 8 out of 10 times if they played 10, but tmro sky's are clear

Alcoa                  27

Covington         28

38 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Upset Alert

As I'm watching the end of Golden State @ LA Lakers and even the Lakers are in the game and have a chance, been close the whole game and it's tied at 102 late in the 4th Qtr.

Things have been going Covington's way this year, all year and may continue tmro. If they can maintain, control poss, run the clock, run the ball and hit the tornadoes with several unsuspecting passes when they crowd the los Covington may very well take this thing. I think Covington has played better competition, outside of Mville game, and it will show tmro.

I respect Alcoa bigtime, they have the gold balls to speak for themselves and won most of em back when " a hoe was a hoe,a coke was a coke, a crack was on the sidewalk and not above low riders, a screw was a screw and only the wind blew, and most importantly BACK WHEN GOLD BALLS weren't watered down, how many are there now 7? 8? Soon they'll be  giving  em to every team for participating

Covington         28

34qmvxw.jpg

54 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Upset Alert

Covington         28

Looking forward to post #16! 

107p0t1.jpg