Greenback 2017 state champions

orngnblk

Just now, orngnblk said:

He can go play catch with those boys in the summer time but he needs to be right back here in Greenback by the Time season starts!LOL

Yeah I,d see if I could keep him around. Got the size to play d1. You guys do a good job using the overall talent but he would be a heaven sent to Grace.

18 hours ago, Gbnation said:

RaiseEmRight I'm sending him to grace next year! He will be wearing a rams helmet!

Ok.....so I know you're joking about that, but it sure would be awesome to see #23 and #26 on opposite sides of the field at the same time next year. Defenses couldn't hedge to the one side like they did this year. Not to mention, he plays all three sports like mine, and he'd fit right in.....gotta love multi-sport athletes.

Back to reality.....you guys should win back-to-back rings. Get 'em into the weight room and everything else will take care of itself.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:52 PM, orngnblk said:

Same,and missed FG.We whipped them all night.Then those stupid calls.

2012 game was well in hand all night long for the RAMS. :roflolk:

The 2012 GB team would have been hard to handle for anyone, if they had better play calling. I know G'ville was loaded and the west was loaded, but that 2012 team took GCA to the wire and could've gone either way. The 2012 GCA team was LOADED. Nobody will ever know, but 2012 GB had the team to win it all.

37 minutes ago, gcapride said:

2012 game was well in hand all night long for the RAMS. :roflolk:

The 2012 GB team would have been hard to handle for anyone, if they had better play calling. I know G'ville was loaded and the west was loaded, but that 2012 team took GCA to the wire and could've gone either way. The 2012 GCA team was LOADED. Nobody will ever know, but 2012 GB had the team to win it all.

Top 5 all time GB games ive seen as a spectator,Maybe top 2!That was a slobber knocker for sure.

Edited by orngnblk