2018 Class 4A

BoardHater71

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Anderson County doesn’t mind playing those powerhouses in Chattanooga :roflol:

Yea I know .. go fot it  .. what fun is that .. rivaly with Chatt Central !! LOL ... no thanks ..id rather play local teams .. good rivalries .. but it did get them a few steps closer to a State Championship and had yall's on the ropes and if their QB hadnt got hurt  ?? Well .. yall coulda been watchin on TV  .. down 21-0 .. gotta give ya credit though fighting back but the injury to the AC QB was a stroke of luck 

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Hey Taddy! You may want to check y’all trophy case. Looks like Alcoa’s Championship trophy once had Fulton’s name on it. They did a fairly good job covering it up, but you can still kinda see it! :lol: Your AD looked a little uncomfortable the other night. Was nice to see him hand it over though...:thumb:

Didnt see it .. but probably like how Rankin looked getting that Silver trophy that our AD gave him a couple years .. LOL ... :roflol:... it was priceless the look on Rankins face .. then he proceeds to go throw his OL  under the bus in the post game press conference .. LOL .. class act he is !! NOT

Marshall County may be down a little next season. Alot of folks thought that we would be down this season including me.  A tough schedule and some great coaching had us deep in the playoffs once again. The one thing I do know is that Osteen and company will have our guys ready when week one rolls around.

3 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Marshall County may be down a little next season. Alot of folks thought that we would be down this season including me.  A tough schedule and some great coaching had us deep in the playoffs once again. The one thing I do know is that Osteen and company will have our guys ready when week one rolls around.

managed expectations...I like it

23 hours ago, Tadvols said:

4A has the least path of resistance on any class ... Greeneville will dominate again ... AC gave em a scare but thats was it ... since the teams that had put them out of playoffs the previous 4 years .. Knox Cath, Central and Fulton have all moved up there is NO competition so they will have another cake walk .. they played really well against Sprongfield but then again ..the EAST always dominates 4A  ... since 2010 .. Greenville 3 times, Fulton 3 times, Knox Cath once  ...  

I don't remember if it was Fulton.Central,Greeneville  or Knox Catholic that won the state in  4A last year.Point being,you never know who the next champion will be.It might be the Greeneville vs AC winner or it might be Elizabethton.Maybe even the team that beat Central last year from the west or someone out of the blue.Everyone said Catholic would smoke every 4A team in 2016 and Greeneville would smoke Central.That wasn't much of a cake walk.

Edited by BatmanDevil

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I don't remember if it was Fulton.Central,Greeneville  or Knox Catholic that won the state in  4A last year.Point being,you never know who the next champion will be.It might be the Greeneville vs AC winner or it might be Elizabethton.Maybe even the team that beat Central last year from the west or someone out of the blue.Everyone said Catholic would smoke everyone in 2016 and Greeneville would smoke Central.That wasn't much of a cake walk.

Mark it down .. Greeneville WILL win 4A in 2018 ... like I said easy path to Cookeville ... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tadvols said:

Mark it down .. Greeneville WILL win 4A in 2018 ... like I said easy path to Cookeville ... 

If it happens,I'll take it.It doesn't matter to me if it's the teams from 2009,2010 and 2011 we had to go through to make the championship game or the teams of 2017 and 2018.As for now,I'm pretty darn happy with 2017 because there may not be a 2018 and the Devils will always be the champs for this year.

5 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Other than KC, the competition in 5A wasn’t very good. Probably won’t be next year either. Time for the birds and all the other teams that jumped ship to move back down to 4A, only to be smashed by Greeneville...

Edited by F5seekshelter
  • Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:35 AM, Tadvols said:

sorry dude .. no thanks to Alcohee .. reason they moved was so there was no travel to play the juggernot teams in Chattanooga for region games .. that would have sucked .. plus KnoxCath better than Alcoee anyway   ...  so they moved to play KC and local games in Knox Co ..not Hamilton Co ... but think what ya want  . They knew they were moving way before the deadline 

Knox Cath is winless vs Alcoa