TC Football 2018

TNVol23

26 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Who is looking to Cookeville? All we said is they looked good in spring. We know winning it all involves a lot of probables including weather, injuries, grades, and parents not being transferred away. 

Simple question, no one stated who was looking where. And a simple question was asked. If you don't have an answer  you don't have to speculate.

1 hour ago, Pater said:

What are we thinking? Trousdale, Marion, Meigs, Tyner? Who goes and why?

This would be my top 4 of the teams mentioned.

1. Tyner (BIG and FAST)

2. Meigs (Return a ton of players and have great size along with a stud qb)

3. T.C. (Talent is there, just gotta see if the coach can get them to play to their potential)

4. M.C. (Young team. 2019 starts a good run for us for a few years)

13 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

1. Tyner (BIG and FAST)

3. T.C. (Talent is there, just gotta see if the coach can get them to play to their potential)

Thanks. Kinda what I was thinking after reading the boards some. Like to see a few of those teams play one another. Does Marion have that kid Sailors still?

TC is talented and will still be young.  People forget they started several freshman last year and this’s freshman have grown up a lot! I am going: Tyner (because the are last years champions), TC (will have home field throughout playoffs, MC, Meigs

2 hours ago, Pater said:

Thanks. Kinda what I was thinking after reading the boards some. Like to see a few of those teams play one another. Does Marion have that kid Sailors still?

We will play Tyner in the regular season. I doubt we could beat any of those 3 teams this year. Also Saylors signed with ETSU this spring. He will be missed but we have been very fortunate the past few years with good RB's. There are a couple who will step up and do very well I believe.

Edited by PurplePower68

16 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

1. Tyner (BIG and FAST)

I tend to agree with your ranking, however, there will be a team(or two) that we don't name that will be in the mix and may surprise..much like Tyner did last year. It's really early but good to speculate in the Spring.