STATE DUALS?

Mrwrestlerman

5 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

43-24? And Cleveland wrestled like crap. Higgins had his boys ready and Soddy won some matches that Cleveland shouldn’t have lost. Soddy came out with fire and Cleveland wrestled flat. Did u actually watch the match or just stiring the pot.

I did watch the stream and it was clear Soddy has more talent then Cleveland. Cleveland just kinda lucked out, not convinced they are the best

32 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

43-24 is pure luck

I'll keep a little quiet on this situation. Makes me sick to my stomach some not so smart wrestling guy calls me a bandwagon jumper. Especially to Cleveland lol, but once again,  what most folks still doesn't realise, whatever 3 schools comes out of this region into state, will win the state. 

It's ok to be flat after a layoff holiday period. Not many ppl takes that into notion. That "legacy" Soddy team will give anyone fits this year. In a few weeks, if Soddy beats Bradley in the regional and they decide to wrestle, we will tell of Cleveland was just flat. Just ain't believing how much discredit Cleveland is getting this year. Just crazy.

• Upvote 1

Cleveland is a lot better than they wrestled last night. We got pinned in 2 weight classes where we were winning at the time we got pinned so that right there is a pretty big swing in points if we win both of those matches. That takes Soddy down to 12 points. Im interested to see the Soddy vs. Bradley match. I think Bradley still has too much for them this year but it will definitely be closer than usual. But I think anyone that can say Cleveland isn't the team to beat for a state title this year needs to pay better attention. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

What more does Cleveland have to do to get some respect? Wins over Science Hill,  Wilson Central, and Soddy in AAA(not to mention wins over Christian Bros and Mccallie), with Bradley coming up this week. Who's the favorite if it isn't Cleveland?

Cleveland is DEF the FAVORITE to win the State Tournament. Some people are either too blind to see, too ignorant to know the truth if it busted them in the mouth, just trying to get under Fooseball's skin, or a combination of all 3. 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:34 AM, HCWCCoachV said:

Cleveland is a lot better than they wrestled last night. We got pinned in 2 weight classes where we were winning at the time we got pinned so that right there is a pretty big swing in points if we win both of those matches. That takes Soddy down to 12 points. Im interested to see the Soddy vs. Bradley match. I think Bradley still has too much for them this year but it will definitely be closer than usual. But I think anyone that can say Cleveland isn't the team to beat for a state title this year needs to pay better attention. 

I always love the statement "I was winning before I got pinned."  Haha!!!  What's funny is it usually comes from middle school wrestlers, not Big Time wrestling coaches. Haha. Those two guys were winning until they didn't. Using your same logic, WHAT IF two Soddy kids that lost and in some local experts eyes "should have" won actually did win by pin, now it's 31-36. 

Edited by ObserverW