State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

Just now, StarRaider said:

Ummm... FYI foose was a member of a bunch of state championship teams in football and wrestling.

No doubt....a lot of us USED to be hometown heroes back in our day, as well...but most of don’t jump on chat boards, acting like we are still out there getting done. FYI...”was” is the key wor, there.

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

I’m glad you’re embarrassed for me. I hate that for you. BTW I have 3 rings in football and 2 in wrestling, how many do you have?

Really, be adults! Like do you want us to clap for you? This is what I mean by us adults being idiots! Like people this is HIGH SCHOOL wrestling. It is comical how butt hurt people get over this! Fooseball95, you take a positive comment complimenting every team and multiple regions and you want to talk about what you got. How many years out of high school was this?

How about let's just focus on getting Tennessee wrestling better, it is on the rise. Keep it up! Congrats to everyone! This weekend and try stay healthy! Individual state will be eventful! 

5 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

U mad?

Mad? About a chat room? Not at all.

If you read the post, you know how I feel.

I was in a very congratulatory mood.

In fact, let me belatedly congratulate you on your state championships....just in case no one did that for you back in high school.

Edited by Twofdr