State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

10 minutes ago, HSDAD said:

A certain region that complains that they have the # 1, 2, and 3 best teams in AAA.  And how it is so unfair that they can't bring the #3 team to the duals . . .

They probably have the number 1 , but the so called number 2 has been knocked out.

HAHA so true!  That statement has been made all year long! and the year before and the year before and......

12 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Please go through any of these posts and tell me who said that Soddy or Bradley was the second best team in the state this year! I can put a wager on it if you want? Because I know that it has always been Cleveland and Science hill in top two spots with everyone else fighting out for the rest. But good luck on that and let me know when you find that, if not you might want to keep your mouth shut until you start catching up to that region with the most state titles since the split

Heck "kid",. Look at your own post above!

Case closed

I didn't make it up

its a reoccurring complaint from region 4 supporters for many, many years .

Edited by HSDAD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bump11 said:

can someone tell me why Arlington held starters out against Cleveland? I get they would’ve lost anyways but why would you not even try?

You answered your own question. 

Not all coaches are unrealistic.  You have to make the best choice for your team at the moment and make the most of your opportunity.  Look at what is happening to Heritage, they went balls out to beat Science Hill and now they haven't even been close so far against WC.  Not that I think Heritage should have pulled starters against SH, much different situation, but a good example of why Arlington made the right choice.  Live to fight another day.  

6 minutes ago, HSDAD said:

Heck "kid",. Look at your own post above!

Case closed

Again, when did anyone from region 4 ever say Soddy or Bradley's was second best team THIS season on any post. Got some money, so put your money where your mouth is and lock it down and get to work, because yes history was on our side, but this year wasnt region 4 year for their second best team finishing high. They won't do it in two weeks either in individuals. Science hill has been everyone's pick as second so get to proving! 

Edited by cobrakid8

6 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Again, when did anyone from region 4 ever say Soddy or Bradley's was second best team THIS season on any post. Got some money, so put your money where your mouth is and lock it down and get to work, because yes history was on our side, but this year was region 4 year for their second best team finishing high. They won't do it in two weeks either in individuals. Science hill has been everyone's pick as second so get to proving! 

I will take you up on that bet CobraChild.  I've got $1000.  Lets do it!

Quote by MrFixALot  Posted Wednesday at 3:19 pm in TN Coach's Poll for 28 Jan

SD beat Bradley 27-21, SH beat Bradley 32-31, Cleveland beat Bradley 33-24 last two matches were forfeits for Bradley. Cleveland beat SD 36-25. It could be alot closer than everyone thinks. Cleveland vs Soddy in the finals. Good luck to everyone at State. It's gonna be fun to watch.

So should I come by your house and pick up my cash?

Edited by ObserverW

10 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Again, when did anyone from region 4 ever say Soddy or Bradley's was second best team THIS season on any post. Got some money, so put your money where your mouth is and lock it down and get to work, because yes history was on our side, but this year wasnt region 4 year for their second best team finishing high. They won't do it in two weeks either in individuals. Science hill has been everyone's pick as second so get to proving! 

Dabears1976 post on Jan 25 ! 

(Real state tournament)  page 5

Hows that kid ?

hope you got some mustard for that crow 

Edited by HSDAD

8 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

You answered your own question. 

Not all coaches are unrealistic.  You have to make the best choice for your team at the moment and make the most of your opportunity.  Look at what is happening to Heritage, they went balls out to beat Science Hill and now they haven't even been close so far against WC.  Not that I think Heritage should have pulled starters against SH, much different situation, but a good example of why Arlington made the right choice.  Live to fight another day.  

Makes sense I guess. I just don’t agree with it 100%. I was always taught to give it your all whether you’re “supposed” to win or not. Underdogs will never have a chance to upset the top guys if they just roll over. Just my opinion