2018 Region 7A Tournament

HuskerVol04

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Any body that would put this on a message board and say his boss is behind it would execute it. We will see what Menees has to say about it in the morning. He will be getting several calls in the morning. Our girls work too hard to have to put up with behavior like this.

Glad I got you stired up. Hope it doesnt affect your girls. Dont need any excuses

13 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Glad I got you stired up. Hope it doesnt affect your girls. Dont need any excuses

Our girls and coaches don't hear this garbage. Don't they teach ethics, morals and values being a referee? Refs I know wouldn't dare get on a message board and say this stuff. I wouldn't want to win a game that was purposely influenced by a referee. Refs for the most part have done a decent job this year and games we lost was our fault. I am a family member of a player so I know how hard all these kids work and know most all of the opposing players and how hard they work. No need for this stuff to come out of a refs mouth ever joking or not. I am a West TN basketball fan. If Greenfield wins the game, I am a Greenfield fan in the Boro. We all see and know each other.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

It is a 50/50 game. Gleason is a better shooting team, IMO. It could go either way. I am not hoping for either.

If Gleason has a great shooting night or if Dresden doesn't play good defense it will be close. Dresden will have a post player back and does anyone know about the girl with the brace on?