Class A draw

Greenfieldfan

1 hour ago, crazzyness said:

You are wrong. Count'em up. Or do you have as much trouble counting as you do reading?

Speaking of trouble reading, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but the past 20 State champions have been listed off on the very post you quoted, all you have to do is read, yet you still try to argue with contrary (false) information. You're worse than a liberal.

The past 26 seasons, the upper Cumberland has won 7 state championships. Northwest TN has won 11. Those cold hard facts. You can't argue that.   

Jackson County has won 7 state championships in the last 19 years. 99-00/00-01/01-02/02-03 all in AA they have won 3 in Class A since dropping back down after the 04 season. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!! If you’d like to make a wager on who’s right let me know I’m taking all bets!

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Jackson County has won 7 state championships in the last 19 years. 99-00/00-01/01-02/02-03 all in AA they have won 3 in Class A since dropping back down after the 04 season. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!! If you’d like to make a wager on who’s right let me know I’m taking all bets!

I will wager $1000 that my response to your comment of "Class A girls basketball it’s the Upper Cumberland teams that have dominated the landscape for the past 20 years ". Is 100% Fact and you don't the like the actual FACTS.  This is about A dominance not Jackson County winning in AA and you trying to use that as A dominance. Fact in the last 20 years Upper Cumberland has won 6 let me repeat it for you 6 A state Championships.  West TN has Won 10 A State championships.  You can't even back up the comments you say because you are ignorant and don't even take time to look up the FACTS.  Don't tell me I'm False when you are a complete liar or can't read.  It's either one or the other

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

You can't count count, you can't read, and you can't even remember what you have said.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

Edited by crazzyness

49 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I will wager $1000 that my response to your comment of "Class A girls basketball it’s the Upper Cumberland teams that have dominated the landscape for the past 20 years ". Is 100% Fact and you don't the like the actual FACTS.  This is about A dominance not Jackson County winning in AA and you trying to use that as A dominance. Fact in the last 20 years Upper Cumberland has won 6 let me repeat it for you 6 A state Championships.  West TN has Won 10 A State championships.  You can't even back up the comments you say because you are ignorant and don't even take time to look up the FACTS.  Don't tell me I'm False when you are a complete liar or can't read.  It's either one or the other

I'd take a $1000 bet that UC is an incompetent moron who can't even remember what he said a few hours ago.

10 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

You can't count count, you can't read, and you can't even remember what you have said.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

You want to go back 26 years?  Why not 31 or 24 or 11?  Cherry picking your years to show how “dominant” you think you are?  East Tn is weak period. You’ve had one team that’s South Greene outside of that you can’t even enter the conversation.  Keep your mouth shut when addressing me going forward. You’ve been proven to be an idiot who’s cherry picking years to try and imply the east is relevant.  

The west rest has been a formidable opponent for our district (notice I didn’t include ALL of middle Tn like you girls do the other areas) we’ve won as many or more than we have lost. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

55 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Oh the 4 state championships in a row count buddy. If they won them in AA then you know Class A would have been a cake walk kind of like Wartburg and Unaka would of been had we had the luxury of playing them this year. 

How many teams in East Tn won 4 state championships in a row?  In ANY girls basketball classification?  

Edited by UCSportsFan

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

Oh the 4 state championships in a row count buddy. If they won them in AA then you know Class A would have been a cake walk kind of like Wartburg and Unaka would of been had we had the luxury of playing them this year. 

But that still doesn't make them A champs or relevant in SINGLE A basketball while they played in AA numbnuts.  Thats like Saying Riverdale is the AA and A champs too no matter who wins it.  Lets just not play single A or AA since thats your logic

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

But that still doesn't make them A champs or relevant in SINGLE A basketball while they played in AA numbnuts.  Thats like Saying Riverdale is the AA and A champs too no matter who wins it.  Lets just not play single A or AA since thats your logic

Bottom line the teams in the new district 6A have won more state championships over the last 18 years than any other DISTRICT with the exception of Shelbyville than any other district in the state. Now what? 

6 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

but for Class A girls basketball it’s the Upper Cumberland teams that have dominated the landscape for the past 20 years.  

Here. YOU said this. YOU did. And it's a straight up lie. Yet you still insist on making up your own facts. CLASS A GIRLS BASKETBALL. In other words, we don't give a rats fanny what Jackson County did in AA. They have three (can you count that high) 3 A championships in the past 20 Years. Clarkrange 2, Clay 1. Northwest TN has 10. Do we need to explain to you that 10 is more than 6. Or can you even comprehend that.

Moral of the story: you're constant changing stories and facts is laughable. You are wrong. We are right. Suck it up hoss.

Now, I suggest you go to the VA and get your head checked, because you are a very mentally unstable man who can't discern your own fantasy from reality.

Good day.

Edited by crazzyness

3 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

Here. YOU said this. YOU did. And it's a straight up lie. Yet you still insist on making up your own facts. CLASS A GIRLS BASKETBALL. In other words, we don't give a rats fanny what Jackson County did in AA. They have three (can you count that high) 3 A championships inbred past 20 Years. Clarkrange 2, Clay 1. Northwest TN has 10. Do we need to explain to you that 10 is more than 6. Or can you even comprehend that.

Moral of the story: you're constant changing stories and facts is laughable. You are wrong. We are right. Suck it up hoss.

Now, I suggest you go to the VA and get your head checked, because you are a very mentally unstable man who can't discern your own fantasy from reality.

Good day.

You can say all you want have some fun but when you call someone and inbred then that’s  crossing the line. I’d say I know just about what kind of mentality I’m dealing with here and I’d say you’re closer to that than myself. What you need to do is keep your mouth shut until your team can win a game against real competition then come talk to me. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

Good luck to all the teams today. These young ladies will be chasing their teams today. Let’s take the focus off of us and put it where it needs to be, on the games. 

Ok so so who does everyone have?

im going to be a homer and pick

Pickett over Greenfield

Unaka over Wartburg

Summertown over Dresden 

Moore County over Huntingdon