Class A draw

Greenfieldfan

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

If we are talking football it’s not even a question. The East is king in Tennessee. Men’s basketball it’s Memphis but for Class A girls basketball it’s the Upper Cumberland teams that have dominated the landscape for the past 20 years.  

I wouldn't say the last 20 years.  In the Last 20 years Upper Cumberland has won 6 state championships (2 for Clarkrange, 3 for Jackson Co., and 1 for Clay County).  The West Has been more dominate with 10 total championships (Bradford 2 championships, Gleason 2 championships, Peabody 2 championships, Wayne County 2 championships, Union City 1 championships, 1 Championship for Middleton).  With Ezell-Harding winning 1, Forrest winning 1, and South Greene winning 2 in A to round out the last 20 years of Single A Ball. 

34 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I wouldn't say the last 20 years.  In the Last 20 years Upper Cumberland has won 6 state championships (2 for Clarkrange, 3 for Jackson Co., and 1 for Clay County).  The West Has been more dominate with 10 total championships (Bradford 2 championships, Gleason 2 championships, Peabody 2 championships, Wayne County 2 championships, Union City 1 championships, 1 Championship for Middleton).  With Ezell-Harding winning 1, Forrest winning 1, and South Greene winning 2 in A to round out the last 20 years of Single A Ball. 

To be perfectly fair, one reason Jackson County hasn't won more A championships is because they were busy winning AA championships for a time. 

But you are absolutely right, Upper Cumberland hasn't been as dominate as some folks like to make them out to be, especially in the past few years.

16 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

To be perfectly fair, one reason Jackson County hasn't won more A championships is because they were busy winning AA championships for a time. 

But you are absolutely right, Upper Cumberland hasn't been as dominate as some folks like to make them out to be, especially in the past few years.

I totally agree with you about about Jackson County winning AA  during that time, But you can't claim Dominance in A when your playing in AA lol. 

Then when your the biggest school in Class A in the state  after you drop from AA it sure is an advantage.  You know I'm trying to get you going UCsportsguy.

We had this discussion 10 years ago when I said Region 7A was as good as the upper Cumberland so I'm not going to get into this again. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

That would be false. Jackson County has won 7 gold balls in the last 20 years. So that’s 10 add the silver balls 6 and this ends the discussion. I’m pretty sure a Clarkrange has won 3 or 4 gold balls since 98 but I could be wrong. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

20 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

That would be false. Jackson County has won 7 gold balls in the last 20 years. So that’s 10 add the silver balls 6 and this ends the discussion. I’m pretty sure a Clarkrange has won 3 or 4 gold balls since 98 but I could be wrong. 

You are wrong. Count'em up. Or do you have as much trouble counting as you do reading?

Speaking of trouble reading, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but the past 20 State champions have been listed off on the very post you quoted, all you have to do is read, yet you still try to argue with contrary (false) information. You're worse than a liberal.

The past 26 seasons, the upper Cumberland has won 7 state championships. Northwest TN has won 11. Those cold hard facts. You can't argue that.   

Edited by crazzyness

33 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

http://tssaa.org/departments/past-tssaa-state-championships/

Don't take my word for it look it up yourself.  Ignorance is bliss man and you are very ignorant when facts are presented to you when it comes to A ball.  " Class A girls basketball it’s the Upper Cumberland teams that have dominated the landscape for the past 20 years.  ".  What I posted is all FACTS!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Based off of previous assumptions, I’m going to say you’re wrong...

• Upvote 1