huntingDon vs Moore Co

footballover

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their game is to push the ball, attack the basket and rebounds, put backs and getting it to the post.  They love to play inside the paint.  You have got to keep Huntingdon off the boards to win.  Their guards like to attack the basket and are good at doing so.  They also do a good job with pressure defense.

1 minute ago, gogold said:

Their game is to push the ball, attack the basket and rebounds, put backs and getting it to the post.  They love to play inside the paint.  You have got to keep Huntingdon off the boards to win.  Their guards like to attack the basket and are good at doing so.  They also do a good job with pressure defense.

I would be shocked if their pressure defense bothered Moore Co. Their pg is awesome and doesn't get rattled. Moore Co. can light you up from the 3, but it should be interesting to see these 2 go at it. I am pulling for that group of seniors at Moore Co., but am looking forward to the game no matter the outcome. Good luck to both teams!

12 minutes ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

I would be shocked if their pressure defense bothered Moore Co. Their pg is awesome and doesn't get rattled. Moore Co. can light you up from the 3, but it should be interesting to see these 2 go at it. I am pulling for that group of seniors at Moore Co., but am looking forward to the game no matter the outcome. Good luck to both teams!

I picked Moore County as my dark horse pick 2 weeks ago.  I will not be surprised to see them win.  I really think this will be a great game.  I don't have a dog in this hunt.  I've got to see both play and they are 2 of the best teams in the state.  Both deserve to be at the glass house.  

28 minutes ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

What # is MC point guard? #11?