Greenfield vs. Summertown - A Championship

JacketPride5

25 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Green favorite w 2 Ms basketballers but found out long time ago it’s a fickled sport and strange things can happen/ ask Clarkrange 

Bad thing for Summertown is Greenfield done already had a war with Pickett County and today they looked loose as a goose. At this point, I would be shocked if Summertown won. And Summertown is a good team. Hard to beat a team when the PG puts up between 20-30 and don't turn the ball over.

Pioneer,  I hope you are right. Chloe looked like Chloe today, she can score or get fouled whenever she carries it to the hole. She is smooth and like you said doesn't turn it over very often. We have got to shut down there 3 Pt shooters, get a hand in their face. These two teams will both be the teams to beat next year, great matchup of young talent. 

40 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Pioneer,  I hope you are right. Chloe looked like Chloe today, she can score or get fouled whenever she carries it to the hole. She is smooth and like you said doesn't turn it over very often. We have got to shut down there 3 Pt shooters, get a hand in their face. These two teams will both be the teams to beat next year, great matchup of young talent. 

Should be a great matchup! I think Summertown has yet to play their best defense in Murfreesboro and will be too much for the Jackets to overcome.  As far as next year,  the Lady Eagles are losing 8 seniors but they do have a lot of young talent as well. Looking forward to a good one. 

38 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I think yow will be fine. Summertown will be a test and won't be easy, but you guys are playing your best ball of the season. I knew today at half Huntingdon was in trouble and they only trailed by 1. We are a rival in West TN., but I love seeing West TN bring back a Gold Ball. Good luck to you guys!!! You guys and Huntingdon both have really played well and put up a good showing for West TN. Proud of all the West TN teams!!

3 minutes ago, Uknow said:

Should be a great matchup! I think Summertown has yet to play their best defense in Murfreesboro and will be too much for the Jackets to overcome.  As far as next year,  the Lady Eagles are losing 8 seniors but they do have a lot of young talent as well. Looking forward to a good one. 

Summertown is a good team no doubt. We scrimmaged you guys at our place early in November. Going to be an interesting matchup for sure!! I am picking Greenfield by 6 or 8.