Greenfield vs. Summertown - A Championship

JacketPride5

4 hours ago, Vandychris said:

I don't agree fully with this. While Moore is good, if you haven't seen Chynia Brooks play you are missing out. Best player I have ever seen in Class A ball.

Vandy I have you a new name

(Mr. Negative)

Chloe Moore showed everyone what she is all about and that is winning ball games. How you could say that speaks volumes to me about you. You dont recognize talent. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

4 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Mr. Negative  

Chloe Moore will be Miss Basketball and put herself in the drivers seat for next year. 

Chynia is great as is Moore.  Hard to say who is better.  Probably depends on where you live as to whom you think is the best.  I would take either anyday!

As a dad of 2 Summertown players I'm not gonna throw out the hate that some on here like to do.   Lots wanting to make sure everyone knows West TN is tops and since our 3 losses were to West TN teams , u won't here an argument from me.  That game was a great game and was up for grabs until the final 2 min.   Greenfield took it, we didn't.  Everybody just try to remember your on here talking trash abt 15-18 yr olds playing each other that unless your a parent of have nothing to do wth any of their talent or records.  Y'all wanna trash refs , im in!   Again, congrats to Greenfield.  It was well deserved and I've got a feeling the next 2 will be too!  Great team and coach.    Congrats to Summertown on the best record in school history and going farther than any team has gone before! 

5 hours ago, Fanforlife22 said:

S town had #34 transfer in her jr yr. But they like homegrown is my thinking cause they don’t know how to take care of one of the best shooters. Should have seen that kid lighting it up playing in the Nationals in Atlanta. Think I seen her play like 9 games in 3 days there. But hey  even if they did know y’all still would of one but they made it easier on y’all by letting them young ones get experience. Think she ranked in state too for 3s in a game 

#34 had 11 in one game last year and 96 -3"s for the year.  she had 9 in one this year and 101. She had 6 I think in the Nationals in Atlanta.  In Louisville a coach came to watch her and had 8,

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Who does Brooks play for? I haven't seen her I don't guess.

She plays for Perry County, and she's carried that team for 2 years.  She could take over a game by herself.  Moore may do the same, but with her team she does not have too.  I'd take Brooks.  If you have not see her play, you've missed something special.  Moore is only going to get better and she's special too.  Brooks made you game plan around what you would do to slow her down and she'd still put 25 plus on you.  Freed-Hardeman got a steal of a player in her.  Since my team had to deal with Brooks for 4 years, I'm not sorry to see her go.  lol !