Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

2 hours ago, gogold said:

Sorry Croppy,   I thought 5:30 would get you a descent seat.  I hope you got some good Shaffer's while down this way.  It was a great game and atmosphere.  Looking forward to coming over to your neck of the woods in the next few weeks.  I see the Phillies are playing some good ball right now.  I won't disagree with your pick.  Hard to go against the defending state champ.  Loretto  needs to be more physical, but I sure like the way they are playing right now. 

What's the word on the two young ladies that were injured last night? Bless their heart neither looked good!

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Man y'all need a bigger gym. Got there @5:30 and had to stand. Great atmosphere,  games like this really fire my old butt up. Loretto and Summertown are both outstanding teams. Loretto is very athletic but need to be more physical. Summertown is a little short. Huntingdon will present a problem to both teams on the boards. Region 6 has 3 teams capable of winning games at the state tournament and region 7 has 6 teams capable. I've seen every team in region 6 & 7  play and I've got to go with Greenfield when all the chips fall to win it all..

AAA should be glad Weakley County is not consolidated! They would own that division! Lots of good ball next week between Bethel and UTM.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

What's the word on the two young ladies that were injured last night? Bless their heart neither looked good!

X-rays show no broken bones on Loretto's guard Mimi McBee, and that's a big relief.  She'll be in dress clothes for tonights game, but hope to be back for district tournament.  Her arm is sore and swollen, but that's it.   Campbell's injury is not as bad as expected, so she may be back for district tournament too.  It would have hurt both teams to loss those 2.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Bethel has a super venue, even has a chick-fil-a in the house. Great gym to watch basketball. Everything close to the court. I would guess that Loretto and Summertown have to be the favorites going in with Huntingdon starting to get in a groove also. If Fuller rounds into form by the region semis then the Fillies could be dangerous. If there's any kid around that you can plug in and play it's her. 

That is a great place to play !  We played there this summer and really enjoyed the camp.  I hope to meet you sometime.

29 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Looks like Clark Range and Gibson County are the favorites to take the Gold Ball, both teams are playing lights out right now. Two powerhouse schools that have been there many times and both have great coaches. 

I’m really curious as to why you keep pushing this idea lol.  You are the only one it seems that acts like greenfield doesn’t deserve to be right up there with them.  They are the champs and until someone knocks them off they have to be right there. 

36 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Looks like Clark Range and Gibson County are the favorites to take the Gold Ball, both teams are playing lights out right now. Two powerhouse schools that have been there many times and both have great coaches. 

Way to deflect attention away from the defending state champs and incredible team in their own right.  LOL  Reminds me of the Patriots!  "Don't pay attention to our consistent greatness and great coach!"  LOL  You are the real deal and the champs till someone knocks you off.  Congrats on having a great program!  If the brackets line up,  I think you guys will be playing Clarkrange for the Gold Ball.  Good luck to you!

31 minutes ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

Look out for the Lady Mustangs from Loretto with the Best single A player in the state and she’s only a freshman!  Lots of supporting players on the team!  It will be a fun March in the Big House!

#22 is a fine young player but just a freshman. Greenfield has 2 better than her at this time! Maybe 3. Jackets are loaded!

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

Those 3 have multiple SEC offers?  Just wondering because they usually find the best talent!

Haven’t seen her play so don’t want to take one side or the other.  But an offer to a freshman is based on potential not the current player.  She can have the most potential but I have a hard time believing she is currently better the Moore from greenfield.  If she is she will win 4 miss basketballs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1