Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

9 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

.....Just curious on your thoughts...Westview just blew Crockett County (full squad) out on Crockett County's homecourt by 32 points... What's your take? lol 

Very shocked at that score. Crockett played really good Tuesday and it looked like they had it together.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

.....Just curious on your thoughts...Westview just blew Crockett County (full squad) out on Crockett County's homecourt by 32 points... What's your take? lol 

Shocked, I missed that one.  CC must have a mental thing about Westview. Congratulations Westview. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

17 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Or it could be that westview is just the  better team and you saying GC was scared to play Crockett after beating westview twice just looks even worse now? 

I wished we did play Crockett and I don't know how the scheduling is worked but my guess is that Huntingdon turning into one of the major teams to beat the last two years might have taken their place in scheduling. We only play Westview once a year and played them twice this year because of their tournament. Dyersburg we played once on schedule and once in our tournament. We played McNairy in our Thanksgiving tournament. Dyersburg and Westview in my eyes are better teams last 10 years than Crockett. I know we have a great relationship with Crockett and play them often in summer and early November. We don't even play Obion, who is an old school rival that we quit playing a couple of years ago as well.

Just now, Greenfieldfan said:

I really thought this was Crockett County’s best team they have had in last 10 years. I guess I was wrong but don’t count them out come tournament time. I never said GC was scared of Crockett but  Crockett would love to play you now.  They said they beat GC in the jamboree this year but no one has mentioned it. 

This may be Crockett’s best team in 10 years.... but there are still better teams out there.

17 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I really thought this was Crockett County’s best team they have had in last 10 years. I guess I was wrong but don’t count them out come tournament time. I never said GC was scared of Crockett but  Crockett would love to play you now.  They said they beat GC in the jamboree this year but no one has mentioned it. 

We beat them by 15 in a 40 minute scrimmage 2 days before the jamboree. Jamboree they beat us by 10 in a 2 quarter game.