Greeneville @ DB

I can't stand cowbells.Dont care who you pull for .I sat with the  Mississippi State fans at Neyland one year and they brought them by the thousands.One guy in front of me nearly hit me with a cowbell.That was one less cowbell I had to worry with and yes he got to keep it .I think he really thought I was going to shove it up his azz.Nothing worse then a drunk redneck with a cowbell.By the way,MS also beat us that year.

Edited by BatmanDevil

ummm...ok.   So anytime someone says anything about GV and they are incorrect they MUST come bow down to the GV faithful and apologize?  Is that correct?  Seems like you are a little needy.  It's just a pick.  You should probably have a RC and a moonpie and chill out for a minute or two.

13 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

ummm...ok.   So anytime someone says anything about GV and they are incorrect they MUST come bow down to the GV faithful and apologize?  Is that correct?  Seems like you are a little needy.  It's just a pick.  You should probably have a RC and a moonpie and chill out for a minute or two.

Perfectly fine to guess either way.I was ask yesterday who I really thought would win .I said both teams have enough talent and when you add all the factors of turnovers and mistakes,who knows.I thought TH would probably lose last night ,so did about 80% of coacht.

Edited by BatmanDevil

14 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

It's been this way since the Ballard era began. When Ballard leaves everything will go back to normal. It's kind of like those people that hit the lottery for millions, then in 5 years their dead broke. Their rubbing it in everyone's face all they can for now because they know this is not going to last forever. I'd probably do the same thing.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

41 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Another Greeneville hater. You were against us last year as well lol

Not one person on here from any team or city has said one disrespectful word about Greeneville or their team or fans, unlike you and the video you posted earlier, in which DB fans were referred to as d_____ bags for feminine hygiene.  Win or lose, you could learn something from those around you....

I could have said "melt that gold ball down and make you a grill", but I won't

Edited by johndeere
incorrect grammar

1 minute ago, johndeere said:

Not one person on here from any team or city has said one disrespectful word about Greeneville or their team or fans, unlike you and the video you posted earlier, in which DB fans were referred to as d_____ bags for feminine hygiene.  Win or lose, you could learn something from those around you....

I could have said "melt that gold ball down and make you a grill, but I won't"

For the record I was asked to post that video and it’s not me in the video. 

24 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It's been this way since the Ballard era began. When Ballard leaves everything will go back to normal. It's kind of like those people that hit the lottery for millions, then in 5 years their dead broke. Their rubbing it in everyone's face all they can for now because they know this is not going to last forever. I'd probably do the same thing.

At least we’ve actually won State Titles on the field. And Ballard is going on 10 years lol 

I’m sure many teams hope Ballard leaves but this team would be nothing without all the coaches. Ballard is a small piece to the puzzle. If Ballard does leave sometime soon I’d expect someone within to come up and do the same thing he’s done. Ballard has been at Greeneville for like what 25 years???

Edited by DevilMan03