Greeneville @ DB

I think this will be a great game.  I could care less about who wins, but I know this is how it will go,

If DB wins

Our QB was hurt and we still beat you

our secondary is terrible and we still beat you

we have a new coach and we still beat you

If DB takes the loss

Our QB was hurt !!!!

We have the worst secondary!!!!!!

Our coach is terrible

15 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

I think this will be a great game.  I could care less about who wins, but I know this is how it will go,

If DB wins

If DB takes the loss

Our QB was hurt !!!!

Our coach is terrible

I can already hear the Fire Coach Christian Chants lol

Welcome to the hot seat Coach lol

26 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

If DB wins

If DB takes the loss

Our QB was hurt !!!!

Our coach is terrible

There is always a reason why one team wins.The close games tend to sting the worse .Say like the 2009 championship game for the Devils.Mcminn for the Indians.Games  like Arkansas  at Tennessee during their last championship run .I looked over at BVD before that last few minutes and said ( Tennessee is just getting their azzes kicked )plain and simple.Had the game continued that way, that's about all we could have said.Sometimes one or two things are the difference and pretty easy to point out.We will see in a few hours if it's that or one of these teams just delivers an old fashion beat down 

Edited by BatmanDevil

57 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

If DB wins

If DB takes the loss

Our QB was hurt !!!!

Our coach is terrible

I can tell you before the game starts that DB's secondary is terrible win or lose. It's just a fact. And since you are so smart and already know what will be said after the game by DB fans, you must also know what will be said by Greenville fans. I wonder why you left that off? Considering how you were sure to note first off that you could care less who wins. Me thinks you are full of it.

There's not doubt in my mind that both teams will come into this game fired up.   Who's going to stay focused and make the big plays through the entire game?    The team that's not one dimensional on offense and make the necessary changes on defense will win this game. 1st half should be one heck of a battle.  Who's going to keep bringing the heat the 2nd half and pull away?  Looking forward to this game tonight.  Go BIG GREENE!   Lots of pressure on these 2 teams even though it's only for bragging rights.  

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

At least we’ve actually won State Titles on the field. And Ballard is going on 10 years lol 

I’m sure many teams hope Ballard leaves but this team would be nothing without all the coaches. Ballard is a small piece to the puzzle. If Ballard does leave sometime soon I’d expect someone within to come up and do the same thing he’s done. Ballard has been at Greeneville for like what 25 years???

Ballard put the puzzle together. Stay or leave, he's about to get a huge pay raise.