Greeneville @ DB

34 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't judge too much by this one game, let's face it, every team on Greeneville's schedule is going to get smacked around like this unless a bad case of the flu makes a run thru Greene Co.      DB still has a chance to have a decent year, especially the last half of the season.

Bet you won’t ever bet against the devils again lol

25 minutes ago, jhilts said:

Miss Coach Clark yet? You will! But I guess, for all the perpetual whiners and moaners, it doesn't really matter who is the coach. It was a good day for them.

Good luck DB players and get off this board!

Maybe you should take your own advice and get off this board and tend to your Saturday morning job of cleaning Carters under shorts. I'd say their pretty dirty after what happened last night. LOL!

54 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Maybe you should take your own advice and get off this board and tend to your Saturday morning job of cleaning Carters under shorts. I'd say their pretty dirty after what happened last night. LOL!

If you are referring to Science Hill, it sounded like a great game with a good fight to the last seconds. Nothing to be ashamed about!

Oh look, only 84 more nonsensical, copy and pastes and it gets to 5 figures. You must be so proud of all your accomplishments here.

17 minutes ago, jhilts said:

If you are referring to Science Hill, it sounded like a great game with a good fight to the last seconds. Nothing to be ashamed about!

Oh look, only 84 more nonsensical, copy and pastes and it gets to 5 figures. You must be so proud of all your accomplishments here.

So did you get your laundry done? 

yes, yes, yes, from the way it looks it could be a disappointing season, but lets put this behind us and prepare for next week. I have a friend that has a son on the team and he is a senior and he has the ability to play at the next level providing no major injuries, and continued good grades. But what we all saw last night was that greenville has an awesome team, but i also know that we played so horrible it made them look even better. From watching and hearing throughout the evening our playcalling was unsure and even a normal fan that knows very little about football could tell our players on offense were not happy about how the plays were being sent to them. the constant looking at sidelines on every play and waiting to the last second to hike the ball every time. all you r doing is giving the defense enough time to catch their breathe and they r ready for the play and we r still unsure what to do.i know our defense is a major concern, but also know we have same offensive players from last year and a offensive line thats right behind last years so scoring should be no problem.if our playcalling from offense cant fix problem before next weeks game what is going to b done. if you are unsure on the playcalling at this level what r you doing here. if the players dont do their job or perform at their best at the positions they play we know the bench is where they will be. as fans and maybe as parents of players  on team players are expected to give their best and so should the coaches.