Greeneville @ DB

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

The competition you play is part of it. If you play the school of the blind competition like Ac does and Greeneville plays top tier competition it’s a no brainer. 

Again despite what you say is a weak schedule and I give you that; but it is apples and oranges and it was apparent when Greeneville played AC last year. So schedule must have not played a big roll.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Again despite what you say is a weak schedule and I give you that; but it is apples and oranges and it was apparent when Greeneville played AC last year. So schedule must have not played a big roll.

Greeneville won right? Exactly 

Greeneville beat Db after trailing last year right? Exactly 

Greeneville won by 40 against Db this year right? Exactly 

this team is 3x better than last 

I'm with Barney the only thing any band is good for is playing the fight song after a touchdown and of course their half-time show. And I do give DB credit for having a great band. But they are just  playing music at a FOOTBALL GAME!!

Haven't seen Oak Ridge's band this year but they usually aren't much. But they're ours and their parents come to see them. Makes the gate larger .... money rules.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's your culture in Kingsport that has changed. I have nothing against your band, I'm just giving you a hard time. What I do have against Kingsport is the Fuddy Duddies that brought in some of the best coaches that could of turned that wreck of a football team around and but chose to stay in house. They didn't have any intentions to hire someone outside the program and  put a big horse and pony show on and fed people full of crap. When a school starts mentioning names like a final three or four it sends a bad message to the schools those coaches were presently at. I'm sure all of those coaches laughed their butts off last night when they heard the final score of the Greeneville game.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: