Greeneville @ DB

Just now, BVDevil said:

i concur

i also just spentnearly 8  hours editing a 14 minute video, so im a bit punchy right now and probably should be reading a message board at this time, so i will sign off with this thought......To be the man, you got to G the man.....hehe....good night !

9 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

From the video, about the D-B sign. D-B is not the leader in all time wins in Tennessee. The leader in all time wins is a little ole school in the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, the boyhood home of Sam Houston, Murvul (Maryville for transplants). Maryville does not advertise it, and they don’t have a big sign in the end zone. Congrats Green Devils on the win. Nice video. 

17 hours ago, blazer1set said:

According to the guys on the radio, DB had 100 yards of bad spots last night.   For the record, I was NOT there so nobody is blaming the zebra's, just reporting what was said on am640

I listened to them post game and bout died laughing when they said playing Greeneville will have them in a good shape going into next week...

For those whining about Greeneville scoring too many points, starters in during the 4th, etc....     Here is what happens when you get a good lead and just sit on it.     2011, playoff time, DB is up 28-0 on Sevier County in the 3rd quarter.....   I had several friends at this game who left at the 28-0 point....   But look how it ended....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjlQiaOBWM

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

They will not give it the same person each year. And besides Marrtin had better stats; I would have thought he should have received Mr Football. But that's just my opinion.

Sorry to burst your bubble Mav, but they have given it to the same player in subsequent years before. Zach Stewart from Coalfield come to mind but I'm sure there are more.

8 hours ago, eers said:

What I saw was a 63 yard TD pass in the 4th quarter... while up 36-3. I think that proves my earlier statement. 

Dang, it's the first game of the season dude. You are playing the "winningest team in the state" in their stadium with a video scoreboard in front of 10,000 fans. I would have made a statement too!

23 minutes ago, barb said:

Dang, it's the first game of the season dude. You are playing the "winningest team in the state" in their stadium with a video scoreboard in front of 10,000 fans. I would have made a statement too!

Barb DB isn’t the winningest team in the state anymore. The Maryville Red Rebels passed them last year. DB held the title for a long time. But now it belongs at 825 Lawrence Ave. 

14 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Barb DB isn’t the winningest team in the state anymore. The Maryville Red Rebels passed them last year. DB held the title for a long time. But now it belongs at 825 Lawrence Ave. 

I guess they should take down the sign :mrgreen: (that is why I put it in " ")

Edited by barb
add

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I bet you have a statue as well. :)

Better team won last yr... Greene Devils were looking past you guys thats all it was... yall woke up the giant and got smacked in the mouth 35-10 after they woke up... go play your cupcake schedule and we will keep smashing 6a teams... its ok go find a safe space