Top 5 in 3A

Meeru

21 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The focus in Atown is the evil empire up the street! Might as well aim high!:thumb:

Right?.....Like that Gold ball ant enuff to aim for no more....with all these new coachin gurus bein brought in by our beast of a AD to assiat Fant.....we just tryin to aim for a close game with them co-opin Luzziane folks

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, BCsportsfan said:

......Try two sub 10.8 speedsters. Don't cut us goons short in off season try outs!8-)

I heard one may be wanting to come down Old Knoxville HWY from Rocket-Pioneer-Trojan HS school, I didn't take it too seriously, but I know you have better sources than I do, so I'll trust your info.

On 5/6/2018 at 9:07 AM, Booger said:

BPM ant got no quit in him...Booger likes that.....stand by; she could b lightin u up here real soon

its bout time to see if Scotts decision on Teddy was the right one

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Teddy is a great guy and I really like him. He has put in his time in Milan and is getting his shot. However seeing the list of candidates I personally would have picked a few others before I picked Teddy. But it wasn’t up to me and I wish him nothing but the best. I hope his is successful beyond his wildest dreams. 

22 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I heard one may be wanting to come down Old Knoxville HWY from Rocket-Pioneer-Trojan HS school, I didn't take it too seriously, but I know you have better sources than I do, so I'll trust your info.

All rumors til it happens. But, the F5 will be stacked if it does!

Oh........you left off yellow jackets.....:)

53 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

All rumors til it happens. But, the F5 will be stacked if it does!

Oh........you left off yellow jackets.....:)

I watched practice yesterday, I think the F5 is pretty loaded right now!  Any specific thoughts on this year?

Nice catch on the yellow jackets. Very few folks would have gotten that one.

5 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I watched practice yesterday, I think the F5 is pretty loaded right now!  Any specific thoughts on this year?

Nice catch on the yellow jackets. Very few folks would have gotten that one.

Offense should be very very good! Coach Nix has some nice players to move around to get the right fit on Defense. I see another small but fast Defense.

I just had to do it Throw and BC.Really it will take a huge game during the playoffs for someone,plus Alcoa will have to play a poor game .I've never seen a team that was that far above it's competition year after year.You just forget when they are playing even 6A power teams that they are 3A.Super program .....

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I just had to do it Throw and BC.Really it will take a huge game during the playoffs for someone,plus Alcoa will have to play a poor game .I've never seen a team that was that far above it's competition year after year.You just forget when they are playing even 6A power teams that they are 3A.Super program .....

:) Good luck Devils!

Biggest spring and summer work needs to be finding replacements for #40, #23, & #21 on Defense.!

Love knowing a bigger #98 is returning!!!!

can tell you RB ant no #2.....all them big boys b gone......and the navigator of that 2 year run b gone to the land of copper....more than likely....

....we see after that tential spring tustle gainst them Lions this comin week....definately get to see what kinda product all that new staff at Harrison that left ND got to  put on the gridiron this wek 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger