Top 5 in 3A

Meeru

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Dont think GP will be a "contender " any time soon.Rang is a good coach but not a miracle worker.JMO. if you're talking about beating Kingston Northview Academy,Scott and things like that yes they should be able to contend with them but on a state level not going to happen anytime soon.

You could be right.   I may be putting too much weight into Rang's ability to "coach up" kids.   I'm a big fan of his and I think he'll eventually have a good team.   No one will compete with Alcoa in the foreseeable future.    I know they love to win titles, but I keep thinking at some point they will opt to play up.   It may never happen though.

5 hours ago, Booger said:

so where is 2, 6, & 25 gonna play when that big time speedster from the Haslams Petro School of Knoxville transfers over to Aluminum City

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I've heard that rumor.  Not sure if I put a lot of faith in it just yet. do you think its solid? Can never have too many good RBs. QB Walker can sling it, so another very fast guy to run down the field under it never hurts. The O line in 2019 may be one of the 5 best in the last 30 years in Blount county, so that sure would be nice to run behind. 

8 hours ago, Noseitall said:

My top 5

1. Alcoa

2. Pearl Cohn

3. Covington

4. Milan

5.Sequatchie/ Upperman

Last I checked Sequatchie and Upperman play in the same district with York.  Neither one of them will be able to hang with the Dragons this coming season.  I see York playing Alcoa in the semis.

1 hour ago, thatdevilforrest said:

Last I checked Sequatchie and Upperman play in the same district with York.  Neither one of them will be able to hang with the Dragons this coming season.  I see York playing Alcoa in the semis.

Any one of those three teams will have to go through Red Bank before getting to the semis.  Sequatchie was the only one that kept it close last year as Red Bank beat them, York, and Smith County. 

Edited by FoosballFan77

2 hours ago, thatdevilforrest said:

Thats funny,York would have been a 3 seed in region 2 1A last year (losing by 14 to Coalfield the #2 seed) and may make the semis in 3A this year just shows how weak 3A east is except for our neighbors up the road.

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thats funny,York would have been a 3 seed in region 2 1A last year (losing by 14 to Coalfield the #2 seed) and may make the semis in 3A this year just shows how weak 3A east is except for our neighbors up the road.

That was last year, I honestly don't see York losing to Coalfield this year.  If you remember last year, Coalfield's QB was never the same after the York game.  I know the PTA who works that area.  York physically beat them up.

19 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You really need to stop posting pictures of  playerscoach. He’s gonna be real upset!!

BPM ant got no quit in him...Booger likes that.....stand by; she could b lightin u up here real soon

its bout time to see if Scotts decision on Teddy was the right one

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

......Try two sub 10.8 speedsters. Don't cut us goons short in off season try outs!8-)

Booger shure do miss u ladys...it appears they ant even no close challengers in 3A for the Tin Heads in 2018...say howdy to the rest of ladys from the Boogers

Booger just sayin :thumb: