UC Golden Tornadoes VS Mayfield Cardinals August 17th at War Memorial

SImpleplan

8 minutes ago, Mysonis55 said:

This thread is almost as dead as this series will be after this year. Write this down, Mayfield will deliver another beat down at War Memorial in less than 2 weeks. Then the contract will be up. UC coaching staff does not like to lose and therefore will not sign another contract. I know, there is a lot of gate money in this game, but, UC doesn’t want to take that loss on a yearly basis. 

So you dont think that the uc coaches will keep mayfield on schedule just to learn from the mistakes and to play the best teams as possible to make a nice playoff run and to win gold ball it seemed to work for them last year

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:09 AM, SImpleplan said:

Exaggerate much?

Yes, the Cards over-pursued several times in the state championship game... no doubt about it.

About the TD pass for the Ads... as much as I'd like to say conclusively that is was incomplete, I can't. According to KHSAA rules it looks like a TD. Hurts me to say it but true.

VanCleve is sub 4.4 40. Very fast high school kid.

Unless UC adds another dimension to their game, they won't win against our Cardinals.

Period.

UC has been one dimensional for the past 10 years and there's no indication that will be changing this year.  Fumbles have been a problem in some of our earlier games.  The line is the question mark for this season.

3 hours ago, MisterObjective said:

UC has been one dimensional for the past 10 years and there's no indication that will be changing this year.  Fumbles have been a problem in some of our earlier games.  The line is the question mark for this season.

I guess being one dimensional works in tn high school football they did win the state championship doing what they do but in ky high school football if you cant do it all you will have a very long night but quick game  let me ask one thing is it because the abilities of the qb or is it just a coach thing i figure after last years game the coaches would want to throw the ball a little more just to keep mayfield's defense on there toes

I guess being one dimensional works in tn high school football they did win the state championship doing what they do but in ky high school football if you cant do it all you will have a very long night but quick game  let me ask one thing is it because the abilities of the qb or is it just a coach thing i figure after last years game the coaches would want to throw the ball a little more just to keep mayfield's defense on there toes