UC Golden Tornadoes VS Mayfield Cardinals August 17th at War Memorial

SImpleplan

Well well well. When the cats away the mice will play. BigSwo is back. I lost my old account and thought I would just stay off of the T this year but I couldn't sit back and read this crap anymore. 

Gatna who are you? And what do you know about UC football? No wait, I'll answer that for you. Zero. You know nothing about UC football. No line? What a load of crap. It's true that we lost some to graduation but we have a group of kids that will fight with the biggest. Ask those big ole boys from 4A Haywood County about our line.  While you are at it call 5A Munford what they thought when we were cramming the ball down their throats. We beat both of them.

Wassup 55! I see you haven't changed. Hey Congratulations on NOT winning the Gold Ball last year. And thank you for acknowledging the Gold Ball my Tornadoes won. You are a stand up guy. I guess it's just easier to win in TN. Oh well

To the rest of you hosers, it's good to be back. 

Now to the game in front of us. Mayfield is a power house and last year they spanked our backside like we were a bunch of little girls. Will it happen again? We will see. I think my boys will be in the game and we might have a chance to win at the end. Either way it is to our benefit to play with the best and the Cardinals are the best. We look forward to seeing you this Friday night. 

Now, let the games begin

• Like 2

On 8/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, ysoangry said:

What rock is Swo hiding under????

Yso. I ain't hiding. I have been trying to get back on here and almost gave up. My account was lost and I wanted to try and retrieve it and didn't want to get a new one. I didn't want to do that. In the end, I had no choice. I am back now and better than ever. So bring it on. How about we talk about this beautiful game called football.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, ysoangry said:

What rock is Swo hiding under????

Yso. I ain't hiding. I have been trying to get back on here and almost gave up. My account was lost and I wanted to try and retrieve it and didn't want to get a new one. I didn't want to do that. In the end, I had no choice. I am back now and better than ever. So bring it on. How about we talk about this beautiful game called football.

11 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well well well. When the cats away the mice will play. BigSwo is back. I lost my old account and thought I would just stay off of the T this year but I couldn't sit back and read this crap anymore. 

Gatna who are you? And what do you know about UC football? No wait, I'll answer that for you. Zero. You know nothing about UC football. No line? What a load of crap. It's true that we lost some to graduation but we have a group of kids that will fight with the biggest. Ask those big ole boys from 4A Haywood County about our line.  While you are at it call 5A Munford what they thought when we were cramming the ball down their throats. We beat both of them.

Wassup 55! I see you haven't changed. Hey Congratulations on NOT winning the Gold Ball last year. And thank you for acknowledging the Gold Ball my Tornadoes won. You are a stand up guy. I guess it's just easier to win in TN. Oh well

To the rest of you hosers, it's good to be back. 

Now to the game in front of us. Mayfield is a power house and last year they spanked our backside like we were a bunch of little girls. Will it happen again? We will see. I think my boys will be in the game and we might have a chance to win at the end. Either way it is to our benefit to play with the best and the Cardinals are the best. We look forward to seeing you this Friday night. 

Now, let the games begin

Good to have you back sir!!!!!! Look forward to seeing y'all Golden Twisty fellas soon! Have a safe injury free season,GoodLuck except for two games haha,reg and playoffs!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE !!!! REGION  7 SLOBERKNOCKERS,THE BIGGEST BADDEST TEAMS  IN 2A

To anyone that I may offend with my confident speech and my love and support for my Golden Tornadoes, I am sorry to tell you that there are no safe places you can go hide in on the T. No place where you can pet  a puppy or use your crayons to color a pretty picture for the fridge. Just saying. If I offend you........ offend me back

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Good to have you back sir!!!!!! Look forward to seeing y'all Golden Twisty fellas soon! Have a safe injury free season,GoodLuck except for two games haha,reg and playoffs!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE !!!! REGION  7 SLOBERKNOCKERS,THE BIGGEST BADDEST TEAMS  IN 2A

Wassup Pride! Thank you for the welcome. It is good to be back. I love this stuff. Also I return to you the exact same well wishes that you extended to my guys. Looking forward to another great year

22 minutes ago, Mayfieldfan1980 said:

Glad to see you back bigsw02 it was getting boring on the T so honestly how good are the tornadoes this year

Man truthfully I don't know. Each year is different with our style of offense. One year we pound teams into submission and others we are quick and surprise teams with great fakes and deception that comes with the triple option. From what I have seen so far we are the quick and deceptive team. However I have also seen is grind it out. 

I watched the Jamboree last night and I was expecting Hayward County to slap us around. They played in the 4A semifinals last year and only lost a handful of players. In fact they return one of the top RBs in the state. He ran for over 2500 yards last year. We held him in check. Now I know you can't put too much into a Jamboree but  I saw the HC coaches losing their minds with their players, I think meant a little something to them. We were extremely out sized and our guys play both ways. We forced them to punt 3 series in a row.

If I could use three words,they would be Scrappy, Relentless, and Fast. We will be in the mic at the end of the season. As far as this game is concerned...... we will see