UC Golden Tornadoes VS Mayfield Cardinals August 17th at War Memorial

SImpleplan

6 minutes ago, SImpleplan said:

I can only see UC getting maybe 1 TD.

Mayfield will score 5 times minimum. It's a matchup thing... no way to stop it.

Statistally I get it,but I just refuse to bet against the Golden Tornadoes,I know they are a second half of the season team,I get the variables,call me a optimist or what have you but I stick to my prediction! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Statistally I get it,but I just refuse to bet against the Golden Tornadoes,I know they are a second half of the season team,I get the variables,call me a optimist or what have you but I stick to my prediction! 

Thank you pride. I will support your Golden Tide except for two games this season

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had the absolutely best video for you Union City fans, but I'm not sure how many saw it...   I'm talking about the title game from last season the overtime in particular.   I think you guys will enjoy the game winning TD!  It was run right at me on the sideline:

Union City overtime win!

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I had the absolutely best video for you Union City fans, but I'm not sure how many saw it...   I'm talking about the title game from last season the overtime in particular.   I think you guys will enjoy the game winning TD!  It was run right at me on the sideline:

Union City overtime win!

Thank you for posting that sir. At that point, nothing else mattered. The MF loss nor anything else. We were State Champions. What a great moment

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Thank you for posting that sir. At that point, nothing else mattered. The MF loss nor anything else. We were State Champions. What a great moment

You're quite welcome my friend.   Coach Bowling is a regular on my show and always look forward to interviews with him.    I hope you guys over in Union City will follow our new YouTube Channel we've launched this season.   I'll have Coach on with us hopefully soon in the coming weeks.    You can reach my website by clicking my signature.   From there, you'll easily be able to navigate to our youtube channel.   We'll have Meigs County's Head Coach on with us at 4:30 this Friday.  All the Class 2A fans will want to hear him.

Edited by FridayMainEvent

On 8/13/2018 at 9:06 AM, ToothPick said:

Last years game had more hype and from the TN fans view was a major eye opener but that game appears to have left a hangover as there is so little chatter from the Orange state.   This time last year there were about 100 pages of post in the thread.  Is this a sign of concern among our friends to our Southern border?  

I don't post on here a lot. Didn't say much last year cause I honestly didn't know much about Mayfield having not grown up in these parts. Very impressed last year. I was pleasantly surprised with our showing in the jamboree. Under Coach B we will always scrap and fight. Do we have the talent to win, I don't know. I just hope it is a good respectable competitive game and both teams can get some learning to carry on through the Season. See ya Friday night.

21 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Nothing wrong with supporting your own TN folk, it is called being a Homer and most of us are all guilty of it.