2018 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

horse

21 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Is it true they haven't played a real game on it yet?

7-0 on the Majic Carpet so far. Beat Mckenzie, Milan & Wayne Co on it so that's not bad. As far as a real game on it I guess you're right. We've beaten everyone at least 3 TD's but I'm afraid that could change soon. If we beat Waverly you better watch us!

23 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

7-0 on the Majic Carpet so far. Beat Mckenzie, Milan & Wayne Co on it so that's not bad. As far as a real game on it I guess you're right. We've beaten everyone at least 3 TD's but I'm afraid that could change soon. If we beat Waverly you better watch us!

My bad, I thought it was installed this offseason 

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Excited to witness your first loss on the magic carpet against Waverly. Maybe we will call it Waverlys Carpet from then on 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Excited to witness your first loss on the magic carpet against Waverly. Maybe we will call it Waverlys Carpet from then on 

That's what you thought last year and look what happened! Seriously I don't have a good feel for this game. I think I know how good Waverly is but the Mustangs I'm not to clear on. How good is our new quarterback?  He may be big time we'll see. Mustangs defensive backs are fast and physical but get the ball thrown over their heads to much. What worries me most is that your coaches dad grew up in the same Huntingdon neighborhood as me. He's got Huntingdon football blood in his veins. That worries me! At least I don't have to sit in those bush league visitor bleachers!

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

It wouldn't have been ugly. He played the first half was not that big of a difference maker. He is no doubt a great player. Huntingdon and LC would have been a great game last year. Maybe both schools will meet this year. I still thing Huntingdon had the best team in the state but they got upset in the quarters last year. 2018 is a new season. I personally think LC Huntingdon and Cornersville will all have a legit chance to represent the west this year. Wayne Co, Dresden will be in the mix. Don't sleep on Freedom Prep or Hillcrest.

Still think huntingdon was the best team in the state....lol...that's funny

huntingdon was not  the best team last season....greenback was by far the best team ..you guys lost to cornersville.....greenback could have easily put up 60 or 70 points on them in the state game but they called the dogs off which I think should always be done in any high school game...if huntingdon couldn't take care of business against a very one sided football team in cornersville then there is no way you could have slowed down greenback

40 minutes ago, muskox said:

huntingdon was not  the best team last season....greenback was by far the best team ..you guys lost to cornersville.....greenback could have easily put up 60 or 70 points on them in the state game but they called the dogs off which I think should always be done in any high school game...if huntingdon couldn't take care of business against a very one sided football team in cornersville then there is no way you could have slowed down greenback

I agree that Greenback was better. I mean we got beat by Cornersville. You got to win that game. It is what it is!!