2018 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

horse

It wouldn't have been ugly. He played the first half was not that big of a difference maker. He is no doubt a great player. Huntingdon and LC would have been a great game last year. Maybe both schools will meet this year. I still thing Huntingdon had the best team in the state but they got upset in the quarters last year. 2018 is a new season. I personally think LC Huntingdon and Cornersville will all have a legit chance to represent the west this year. Wayne Co, Dresden will be in the mix. Don't sleep on Freedom Prep or Hillcrest.

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It wouldn't have been ugly. He played the first half was not that big of a difference maker. He is no doubt a great player. Huntingdon and LC would have been a great game last year. Maybe both schools will meet this year. I still thing Huntingdon had the best team in the state but they got upset in the quarters last year. 2018 is a new season. I personally think LC Huntingdon and Cornersville will all have a legit chance to represent the west this year. Wayne Co, Dresden will be in the mix. Don't sleep on Freedom Prep or Hillcrest.

I've seen Huntingdon and Lake Co both this preseason and honestly I don't know which one is better. Lake Co bigger but the Mustangs are deeper. Both teams have small quick running backs with outstanding quarterbacks. Lake Co has a very small squad numbers wise which is helped by weak non region schedule. Starters won't play many second halfs. Huntingdon on the other hand plays Mckenzie, Milan, Camden & Waverly. That's brutal.

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Lake Co is good but so is Huntingdon. Y'all seem to have forgotten about Cornersville. If their QB hadn't got hurt last year it would have been ugly and he's back! 

I heard through the old gossip grapevine that Cville had several starters from last years team to quit, but haven't heard it from the Cville faithful

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I've seen Huntingdon and Lake Co both this preseason and honestly I don't know which one is better. Lake Co bigger but the Mustangs are deeper. Both teams have small quick running backs with outstanding quarterbacks. Lake Co has a very small squad numbers wise which is helped by weak non region schedule. Starters won't play many second halfs. Huntingdon on the other hand plays Mckenzie, Milan, Camden & Waverly. That's brutal.

If you saw LC in the preseason,you saw them without their starting qb, Tanner Snyder about 6'3 225 lbs.No comparison between Snyder and the young freshman you saw in my opinion ,although he is talented .Snyder has a much stronger arm and can run over people and get that tough 3 and 2 yardage.