Mairvul goes ovur two Fox Loan-Us

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim....

1. Catlick haz sum vurry vurry big boys

b. Mr. Winton iz gonna bee a goodur 'un fer tha Eyerish

c. Mairvul bent a littull att times on D......Butt shut'em out fer 2+ qwarturs

4. Shelton played a vurry vurry goodur gaim fer Mairvul att LB

5. Ole Mr. Cone give Mairvul a big lift rite befour haif wif a laist seccund feeled gole

:popcorneater:

8 hours ago, strongx said:

Football game? Tonight? The first game? We talking about a game. ...not practice...but a game. This game might be more anticipated if it was the catlicks vs the convicts. Murvil don't exactly fit that mold. This will be a matchup of two of the highest paid staffs in the state (not counting the coaches in the bleachers). I hear catlicks got a BIG group of sunday schoolers. Murvil is small just like usual. Murvil does have a D1 offer at a skill position. Catlick probably has 3. Something about this matchup makes me uneasy. Maybe its because I believe catlick remembers last year? Maybe its the fake news? Maybe its the tariffs creating the shortage of my red koolaid? Maybe 11 vs 17 dont add up for murvil?

CATLICK IS THE WINNING TEAM! MURVIL IS THE LOSING TEAM! CREDIT THIS WIN TO THE GOOD OLD KNOXVILLE REFEREES! 34-33 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope I am wrong. Hopefully murvil don't lose a bunch of players during this game like last year. Good luck to both squads, and safe travels to all those in attendance.

Glad you were wrong. 

Congrats and great win for the Rebels. Hope you guys have a great season. We just couldn't get it going on Offense. Had the ball 3 times inside the 10yrd line and couldn't punch it in. Not going to win many games like that. #55, #79, and #78 for Catholic was opening up some huge holes. But some reason we went away from their side on several key 3rd and short downs. Just the passing game was not there tonight. It was great to see the respect both teams had for each other. Helping each other up after the play was over with tap on the helmet. Several players talking it up on the field after the game.