Boyd Buc @ Whitwell Tigers

2 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

So with it possibly coming a monsoon what’s yalls prediction 

Whitwell will still name the score. Whitwells starters should be on the sideline the entire second half! No need in getting any starter injured in a game like this. 

Who knows though, any given Friday night that odd shaped ball could bounce the other way! That was for you Reaction...good luck to both teams!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

Petty is your starting QB.  Ashworth isn't near the athlete or QB Petty is.

BBS-0

Whitwell-49

Both will play QB during the season. The ability to put Petty at any spot on the field will be a nightmare for defenses. I think this offense is really really good. Defense will be better than last year. Which is scary. Best of luck to the Bucs.

24 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Both will play QB during the season. The ability to put Petty at any spot on the field will be a nightmare for defenses. I think this offense is really really good. Defense will be better than last year. Which is scary. Best of luck to the Bucs.

Whitwell is the team to beat with that large senior class and terrific RBs. 

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Boyd will be ourscored 100-0 over the next 2 weeks

I never thought I’d see this and agree with it. Times have changed on Moore Road. Typically they had good defenses in the past. Now it’s like water through a screen and to top it off... they can’t score. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell is the team to beat with that large senior class and terrific RBs. 

I never thought I’d see this and agree with it. Times have changed on Moore Road. Typically they had good defenses in the past. Now it’s like water through a screen and to top it off... they can’t score. 

Is it bad that I watched some of their summer scrimmages and jamboree and i actually felt bad for what’s gonna happen the next two weeks, they have us and then turn and have to play y’all. That’s gonna kill any confidence they had.

1 hour ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Is it bad that I watched some of their summer scrimmages and jamboree and i actually felt bad for what’s gonna happen the next two weeks, they have us and then turn and have to play y’all. That’s gonna kill any confidence they had.

I read their write up in the paper this morning. They were really bad last season. Maybe they are improved this year. For their sake I sure hope so.